Halloween on board -- will there be any organized festivities?

Turtles06

We'll be on board the Anthem TA during Halloween, and I was wondering whether the ship is likely to have any activities or festivities. We've only been aboard a ship once during Halloween, a TA on the Celebrity Infinity a couple of years ago. Many pax decorated their cabin doors, and the activities staff ran a costume party in the evening in a thematically decorated lounge, complete with awards for best costume, etc. I was amazed not only at the creativity of some of my fellow pax, but at the stuff some people managed to bring with them for this purpose!

So I'm just wondering what I might expect on an RCI ship for Halloween. (I still have my jester's hat ready to put in my suitcase... :) )

Thanks for any info!

Halloween is the most fun on an RCI cruise ship where adults get dressed in the most interesting costumes and have a great time! RCI ships are some of the best for that and hope the TA will live up to their reputation.

DSCF0994.JPG

Enchantment OTS 2013

Edited by Scotty G

We've done 3 TA's on Royal ships over Halloween and all 3 ships have had Halloween festivities. Liberty last year had a costume parade & contest, haunted house and a party/dance. I'm always surprised at how elaborate some of the guests' costumes are, especially when you consider they had to pack them!:D

Sherri:)

In 2010, our cruise embarked from Venice, Italy and Halloween was a few days later. On Halloween, there was a Masquerade Ball and you were encouraged to wear your Venetian mask. We had no idea that there would be a party onboard, nor did we pack our Venetian masks for such an occasion. Which brings up another question - how you know beforehand if RC is going to have a themed party while onboard?