Oh my gosh!!

MadMark

We are booked! We just booked our 2nd cruise ever. This time with Princess. Now I just have to figure out how to survive for the next 365 days! We weren't going to book until June but our tax return is better than expected so we were able to go ahead and do it. I got to get one of those countdown clocks! Can you sense my excitement

No work, no kids, no dog, no stress . . . just sun and fun and food on . . . April 2005!

"our tax return is better than expected"

Darn Bush getting rid of the marriage tax.

I've booked a year in advance. Enuf time to loose a lot of weight. Didn't do it though.

USS Chilton APA-38 1966-1968
USS Guam LPH-9 1968-1970
Pacific Princess Oct 21 2001 Bermuda
Golden Princess Dec 7 2002 "Eastern Caribbean"
Coral Princess Dec 9 2003 "Panama Canal"

Carnival Miracle 17 Oct 2004

NOT UPDATED again 25 Feb [url="http://www.geocities.com/fsbsdel"]www.geocities.com/fsbsdel[/url]

Welcome to Princess. Which ship did you book? You can check the roll call board to check for a post for your ship and date. It is great meeting the people you will cruise with and it passes time quickly, chatting. If you have any questions, you will find wonderful people here, that have a wealth of info to share. And by the time you cruise you will be an expert to return to help out other new Princess cruisers. Let me wish you a wonderful cruise. Sue

7 Days on The Star Princess OCTOBER,24,2004

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">
<param name="font" value="lcdb0">
<param name="year" value=2004>
<param name="month" value=10>
<param name="day" value=24>
<param name="hour" value=05>
</applet>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sue d. miller:
Welcome to Princess. Which ship did you book? You can check the roll call board to check for a post for your ship and date. It is great meeting the people you will cruise with and it passes time quickly, chatting. If you have any questions, you will find wonderful people here, that have a wealth of info to share. And by the time you cruise you will be an expert to return to help out other new Princess cruisers. Let me wish you a wonderful cruise. Sue

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">
</applet>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are booked on the Star Eastern Caribbean. I will check the roll call board, thanks.

Chris and Sue, I am glad to see you both will be on the Star. My wife is already excited about your future reviews of that cruise. We haven't read much about it due to it being in Europe.

No work, no kids, no dog, no stress . . . just sun and fun and food on . . . April 2005!

Hi, Mark,
Did you decide to book directly with Princess or did you find a T.A.? Did they tell you about the Cruise Personalizer? What category did you chose? You will have lots of fun days ahead in the planning. That's the part I also love. Be sure to get a good Guide book - Frommers or Fodors are good. You can even get a free one at AAA when you are a member.

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

We booked through an online T.A. We are familiar with the cruise personalizer. The category is JJ, we are in an interior cabin on the Caribe deck. We are AAA members so I will be sure to get a book, thanks for the idea.

We just came off a cruise two weeks ago and booked the new Caribbean for April of 2005. I am so excited because I tend to think we rec'd a great rate for the VS category. Not really sure, but I think so.

I would like to cruise again this year, maybe in December because to wait a whole year is just too long for us. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2005;04;02;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
OUR NEXT ONWARD JOURNEY!

Well Mark, The only cure for a 365 day wait is another cruise next month. Even the doctor would prescribe this as a cure for anxiety. Plus, another cruise keeps you in training for the main event.

I agree but there just isn't an ocean close enough to KY. There is a lake though. And I do have a boat. So it's off to the Herrington (name of lake) Princess!

No work, no kids, no pets, no stress . . . just sun and fun and food on the Star Princess April 2005!

Mark... the Star is a beautiful ship! I was lucky enough to travel to Alaska last spring on her, and for a big ship, it didn't "feel" big.

I love Princess' style, and I'm sure you'll fall in love with it too.

Tell us about your first cruise? What ship, when, where, what was your favorite thing about cruising? [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

JJ
Caribbean Princess 5/1/04
Star Princess 5/24/03
Sun Princess 6/12/00
Carnival Fantasy 1/18/98

My wife and I took a second honeymoon last year at this same time. We went on the Western Caribbean exotic aboard the "Smoke Free" Carnival Paradise. We loved that ship and were disappointed in the changes it will be going through, thus we were forced to pick a different ship. Our favorite thing about cruising was meeting the great people on the ship! We made six new and wonderful friends from very different walks of life. They were our dining room table mates and we all quickly bonded and did almost everything together the last four days of the cruise, including a great time at Carlos and Charlies!! We are not what you might call big partiers so our table mates and us usually spent the evenings just talking and playing cards. Well, needless to say it was WONDERFUL! We are actually going with another couple this time so things may be a little different this time. I will tell more later, gotta go!

No work, no kids, no pets, no stress . . . just sun and fun and food on the Star Princess April 2005!

Mark, If you Emil me ,suemiller87@aol.com, i'll send you some stuff I saved about Star. Sue

</applet>

Archived