Has Anyone?

nrain02

http://www.stmaartenexcursions.com/tours/listing-surf-and-turf-adventure-14.html

We did this tour 3 years ago. It wasn't great for us, but I'll explain as best as I can remember.

We were the only people that booked it that day (which was definitely a sign). So we were driving our own jeep, following our guide in another car. It was beautiful scenery, but with no explanation of where we were going or what we were seeing, a little disappointing. We went to the bay and my husband did enjoy driving the little boat out to Creole Rock. We snorkeled for a little while (neither of us are crazy about it) so we definitely skipped a little time here. I remember stopping at Orient Beach for a few minutes, a little while to shop at an open air market, and a lot of time at Maho Beach where we ate and watched the planes.

Overall it was just fine. We just thought it was overpriced for not getting an actual tour guide if that makes sense.

Hope that's helpful!

Thank you so much for the info! You actually answered my other question on here too, about the Surf and Turf excursion! NCL is offering it on the ship but you save ordering from a private source. It sounds like a good way to see most of the island.