Flights to MIA from Bridgetown Barbados?

LuAnn

We are considering Seabourn for the first time as one of the "displaced" passengers from Azamara's October/November "18 shuffle due to a charter that left many of us looking for options!

The T/A ends in Bridgetown and I'm wondering what are our options to get back to MIA to then catch a flight to San Diego. What airlines do you all normally book with and what is the approximate one way charge? Cruise ends 12/1/18. Thanks for any help! LuAnn

If you break it into two legs, this is what I see for 12/1/17 (rates are not yet available on Google Flights for 12/1/18). American Airlines has the only non-stop flights on 12/1/17 from Bridgetown to Miami ~$321 one way. Carribean Airlines and Air Canada make 1 stop (in POS and YYZ, respectively) while United makes 2 stops in POS and IAH. Once in MIA, you have tons of choices to San Diego, though cheapest one way non-stop I see was also on American.

If you book a single ticket from Bridgetown to San Diego on 12/1/17, the cheapest option was on Jet Blue with one stop in FLL (Fort Lauderdale) for $267. Air Canada gets you there for $485 with one stop in YYZ (Toronto). All other choices require at least two stops.

We are considering Seabourn for the first time as one of the "displaced" passengers from Azamara's October/November "18 shuffle due to a charter that left many of us looking for options!

The T/A ends in Bridgetown and I'm wondering what are our options to get back to MIA to then catch a flight to San Diego. What airlines do you all normally book with and what is the approximate one way charge? Cruise ends 12/1/18. Thanks for any help! LuAnn

Glad to see you may be joining us on this cruise LuAnn. We will fly back to Houston and need to go Business Class for several reasons. Right now not sure how we will do this but, Jet Blue to United thru Fort Lauderdale might work but, probably via American and probably stay overnight in Barbados as the the earliest flight on AA is too early. Can't be sure until the schedule is out which will be around new years day. AA Business isn't the cheapest but, doable for us. We are holding a Veranda V2 and planning on paying deposit on Monday. Welcome Aboard fellow "displaced" passenger.

By the way, the United option thru Trinidad will involve an overnight flight to Houston to connect to San Diego and an early morning flight from Barbados to Trinidad. Thought of that but, Carribbean Airlines is super expensive for that flight and really don't want to sit in the airport then fly all nite to Houston. If you do book, we should discuss flight options at the end of the year. You can contact me by clicking the contact Dave link below.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, we did the same.... bye Azamara... try Seabourn... i hope the Condor Airline flights to Germany will be avalible next year..... see you on board...