Mediterranean Sunset, Celebration, 24/11/16

Anyone else on this cruise. Seriously thinking about it but find the itinerary on Thomson website differs from that on Cruise Deals website for the same cruise. Thomson's say Day 10 transit Suez Canal, Day 11 at Sea, Days 12 & 13 in Jordan. Cruise Deals says Day 9 transit Suez Canal, Day 10 Port Sokhna, Day 11 & 12 Hurghada, Day 13 Sharm El Sheikh.

They cant both be right, can they? I rang Cruise Deals and they were clueless. Out of curiosity, I rang Thomas Cook to see what they had to offer for this cruise and not surprisingly got the same office as Cruise Deals so I didnt even bother asking the question. And I was going to book it today too.

Anyone else on this cruise. Seriously thinking about it but find the itinerary on Thomson website differs from that on Cruise Deals website for the same cruise. Thomson's say Day 10 transit Suez Canal, Day 11 at Sea, Days 12 & 13 in Jordan. Cruise Deals says Day 9 transit Suez Canal, Day 10 Port Sokhna, Day 11 & 12 Hurghada, Day 13 Sharm El Sheikh.

They cant both be right, can they? I rang Cruise Deals and they were clueless. Out of curiosity, I rang Thomas Cook to see what they had to offer for this cruise and not surprisingly got the same office as Cruise Deals so I didnt even bother asking the question. And I was going to book it today too.

on website

Malaga, Costa Del SolCartagena, SpainPalma, MajorcaValletta, MaltaThira, SantoriniRhodes Town, RhodesSuez Canal (transit), EgyptAqaba ( for Petra), JordanAqaba ( for Petra), Jordan

TINERARY

DAY 1

MALAGA, COSTA DEL SOL

Set on the sun-drenched Costa del Sol, Malaga is a Moorish delight. During the Arab occupation of Spain, the city was the principal port of the Moorish kingdom of Granada.…

MORE DETAILS ‣

DEPARTS: 20:00

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

‣ VIEW ALL EXCURSIONS

DAY 2

CARTAGENA, SPAIN

Tucked in a deep bay guarded by two cliff-top fortresses, this Spanish gem is steeped in history. In the 18th century it became a major Spanish naval base and reminders…

MORE DETAILS ‣

TIME IN PORT: 12:00 - 18:00

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

‣ VIEW ALL EXCURSIONS

DAY 3

PALMA, MAJORCA

Palma. Think leafy boulevards that echo with the stilettos of stylish shoppers. Tiny tapas bars tucked down narrow sidestreets. Architectural gold hidden in the historic…

MORE DETAILS ‣

TIME IN PORT: 09:00 - 17:00

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

‣ VIEW ALL EXCURSIONS

DAY 4

AT SEA...

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

DAY 5

VALLETTA, MALTA

As your ship cruises into Valletta, a magical skyline of soaring steeples and bulbous church domes rises to greet you. This is Malta's quintessential capital, a captivating…

MORE DETAILS ‣

TIME IN PORT: 09:00 - 16:00

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

‣ VIEW ALL EXCURSIONS

DAY 6

AT SEA...

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

DAY 7

THIRA, SANTORINI

Prepare to fall head over heels for this sun-blushed beauty. Santorini is the very essence of Greek charm. Sugar-cube houses cling to the cliffs. Vivid blue church domes…

MORE DETAILS ‣

TIME IN PORT: 06:00 - 18:00

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

‣ VIEW ALL EXCURSIONS

DAY 8

RHODES TOWN, RHODES

Basking in more hours of sunshine than any other Greek island, Rhodes is loved for its fascinating past, not to mention its glittering sandy beaches.

• Wander…

MORE DETAILS ‣

TIME IN PORT: 08:00 - 18:00

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

‣ VIEW ALL EXCURSIONS

DAY 9

AT SEA...

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

DAY 10

SUEZ CANAL (TRANSIT), EGYPT

Built back in the 19th-century, the Suez Canal is still considered a bit of an engineering feat. Slicing through the Isthmus of Suez, it allows ships to shave a cool7,000…

MORE DETAILS ‣

TIME IN PORT: 00:01 - 23:59

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

‣ VIEW ALL EXCURSIONS

DAY 11

AT SEA...

SHOW TOP THINGS TO DO

DAY 12-13

AQABA ( FOR PETRA), JORDAN

As Jordan’s only port, Aqaba is your gateway to the magnificent ancient city of Petra. Petra, nicknamed the Rose City due to the colour of the stone from which it’s carved,…

MORE DETAILS ‣

ARRIVES: 07:00 - 23:59

Some months ago Thomson changed cruises to Sharm El Sheikh and Egypt to go to Jordan. I am booked on the following one on to Dubai.

UK Flights are still not going to Sharm El Sheikh so you can't go to there.

Doesn't say much for Cruise Deals!

It seems you can't book these on Thomsons web site, go in to a Thomson shop.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cruise Deals is part of TUI, not Thomas Cook so wouldn't have been the same office.

Thomson's site is always (nearly) up to date. A lot of the other sites load the cruises in when they're announced, and aren't updated if there's been a change, so 99% of the time the Thomson site is the most accurate.