Any singles cruising Thanksgiving week?

cascole

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm a single mom, in my 30's & considering cruising solo somewhere for Thanksgiving week this year... not sure where I want to go yet, though... anyone else?

There's a 13 day repositioning cruise out of Baltimore on the 19th of November. My daughter and I were supposed to go together, but now she's cancelled on me. I'm still searching for someone to go with so I don't have to do the single supplement.

Last year Carnival had the lowest single supplement that week. I ended up going on the Glory for only a hundred or so over the price i would have paid if I had someone with me.

• 2 weeks later...

i was looking into some really good thanksgiving week bargains from Miami, but the airfare from LA is the killer! there arent any deals going out of the westcoast.

i wanted to cruise that week so i would only use up 3 vacation days. i just spent 8 vacations days on my last cruise. too much maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am seriously thinking about taking a cruise to the Mexican Riveria on NCL out of LA over Thanksgiving week. I am a solo cruiser, but would rather not lay out the cash to have a room all to myself. I have it, but I'd rather not spend it on a room that I plan to hardly be in. I've only been on one cruise before in my life and that was last year on NCL with my father (to Alaska) and I loved it.

As of next week I will be officially divorced, so I am not looking to "hook up" with anyone. I just want cruise, party, see the sites, and have a great time. My ex will be taking our son that week to visit her folks, so I am looking to get away and a cruise to Mexico sounds like a lot of fun.

In any event, if someone is interested in pairing up. Let's talk.

Michael

Howdy all,

Just a friendly reminder that the posting of personal ads for cabin mates is not allowed on Cruise Critic.

Click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=3770986&postcount=1 to read the sticky post from Host Tink.

Kat 50.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi BNB,

I am also traveling on the Navigator Thanksgiving week! Are you signed up for the meet and mingle? I am traveling with family, my mom, brother and his girlfriend. I will be on my own at times, so if you want to meet up for a drink or something, let me know. I am 29, not married, no kids, etc...

Take Care,

Patty

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A bit early but here goes for all you long term planners; I started a thread for this same cruise so come join us if you are ready to leave Galveston for a one week tour including excursions in Mahogany Bay, Belize, and Cozumel! Should be a great trip!

I am traveling with my teen son and a crew of married couples with kids so looking to break out of the monotony of the family scene for at least a day. Red Frog Pub might be my favorite hangout on this ship!

Carnival Magic; November 24, 2013

-Boomer

• 7 months later...
A bit early but here goes for all you long term planners; I started a thread for this same cruise so come join us if you are ready to leave Galveston for a one week tour including excursions in Mahogany Bay, Belize, and Cozumel! Should be a great trip!

I am traveling with my teen son and a crew of married couples with kids so looking to break out of the monotony of the family scene for at least a day. Red Frog Pub might be my favorite hangout on this ship!

Carnival Magic; November 24, 2013

-Boomer

Thought I would refresh this post for 2013.....

Happy Travels to all other singles or other single parents traveling with their kids!

-Boomer

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a single mom, in my 30's & considering cruising solo somewhere for Thanksgiving week this year... not sure where I want to go yet, though... anyone else?

Sorry, but this just made me shake my head and laugh. Married on a cruise 7/5/13, going on your honeymoon cruise in Sept (I assume with the groom from July), but looking for a singles cruise over Thanksgiving :confused:

Sorry, but this just made me shake my head and laugh. Married on a cruise 7/5/13, going on your honeymoon cruise in Sept (I assume with the groom from July), but looking for a singles cruise over Thanksgiving :confused:

She was asking in 2006.. LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived