Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Gay & Lesbian Cruisers > G&L Roll Calls
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

G&L Roll Calls Rules for Posting
- No advertising of group cruises.
- No "looking for" type posts.
-Try browsing for an existing date before you post!

Suggested format for Subject Lines: Cruise Line | Ship Name | Sail Date | Nifty or cute saying of some sort :)


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 24th, 2013, 02:06 AM
dantobey dantobey is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Phila., Pa. USA
Posts: 349
Smile RSVP Legendary Danube Cruise, Prague to Budapest

Two couple from Philly booked. Who else is going?
__________________
PhillyCruiseGuy
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old February 24th, 2013, 02:08 PM
dantobey dantobey is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Phila., Pa. USA
Posts: 349
Thumbs up RSVP July 29, 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantobey View Post
Two couple from Philly booked. Who else is going?
Found another thread for this sailing. We had a great time on the February 09, 2013 Southern Caribbean sailing and have already book for next year. February 15, 2014 on MSC Divina
__________________
PhillyCruiseGuy
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old March 22nd, 2013, 10:10 PM
oozyrat oozyrat is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 12
Default

I'm going to be on the ship, sailing single and looking for friends! Lets meet up.
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old March 24th, 2013, 11:42 PM
dantobey dantobey is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Phila., Pa. USA
Posts: 349
Talking Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozyrat View Post
I'm going to be on the ship, sailing single and looking for friends! Lets meet up.
I saw on the thread for the Budapest to Prague sailing that you are on this one. We are two couples who have been friends for years sailing togehter. This will be the second riverboat cruise but first with RSVP for Jack and I and the first for friends Josh and Ed.

Tell us a bit about yourself.
__________________
PhillyCruiseGuy
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old April 10th, 2013, 09:42 PM
oozyrat oozyrat is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantobey View Post
I saw on the thread for the Budapest to Prague sailing that you are on this one. We are two couples who have been friends for years sailing togehter. This will be the second riverboat cruise but first with RSVP for Jack and I and the first for friends Josh and Ed.

Tell us a bit about yourself.
Hey Dantobey:

Nice to meet you, I'll be glad to know someone on the ship. I'm living in Idaho right now for work, and so am ready for a gay fix! lol. I actually lived in Prague for a few years, and have wanted to revisit for a long time, so this cruise was perfect. I'm planning to go a few days early and make the rounds to see old friends. Once upon a time, I used to speak Czech, but it's pretty rusty now, not sure how much I'll be able to resurrect it. I haven't been to any places in Germany or Austria though, and I've heard Budapest is amazing. I'm excited for some city wandering and relaxation.
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old April 11th, 2013, 11:22 AM
dantobey dantobey is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Phila., Pa. USA
Posts: 349
Cool Nice to meet you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozyrat View Post
Hey Dantobey:

Nice to meet you, I'll be glad to know someone on the ship. I'm living in Idaho right now for work, and so am ready for a gay fix! lol. I actually lived in Prague for a few years, and have wanted to revisit for a long time, so this cruise was perfect. I'm planning to go a few days early and make the rounds to see old friends. Once upon a time, I used to speak Czech, but it's pretty rusty now, not sure how much I'll be able to resurrect it. I haven't been to any places in Germany or Austria though, and I've heard Budapest is amazing. I'm excited for some city wandering and relaxation.
What is your name? I enjoyed hearing from you. There is nothing in your proflie about age or name etc. It you would like to write privately TOBEYatPHL @ amercia on line site is how to reach me.

Jack and I are flying into Prague two days early and got a great rate at the Best Western Plus, Hotel Meteor Plaza. It is only two blocks from the Marriott where our RSVP Riverboat tour has us staying. The price was half of the best rate I could get at the Marriott. We travel often so cost is always a consideration.

Love to meet up with you in Prague, prior to the start of the tour. Maybe you can show us around a bit? We love to wonder and relax as well. These cities are all new to us, one of the main reasons we booked the trip. After Budabest we are flying to Paris for three nights, it is our favorite city, before returning home to Philadelphia.

Our friends Josh and Ed, arrive in Prague the day the tour starts and will be going to the lake region of Italy afterwards. We are looking forward to the trip and meeting other interesting cruisemates like yourself.
__________________
PhillyCruiseGuy
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old April 28th, 2013, 06:22 PM
oozyrat oozyrat is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 12
Default

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com....php?t=1724635

Moving over to this thread.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 PM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.