Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old June 29th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Administrator

Default Cruise Reviews of the Week by nojoke, LateCheckout, MRVEGAS711, SusieO & jgnova!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: a mini Hand sanitizer -- we hope they enjoy it!

Ruby Princess Excellent Ruby Cruise by nojoke
Several passengers on the May 1 transatlantic voyage, as well as European itineraries, on the Ruby had some very negative things to say. First of all, let me say that my husband and I don't require a lot of "service" so maybe we shouldn't even comment on the "service" on the Ruby--but I will anyhow!Continue reading Excellent Ruby Cruise

Norwegian Pearl Wonderful 7-Day Glacier Bay Cruise on the NCL Pearl by LateCheckout
Recap of our NORWEGIAN PEARL cruise to Alaska Sailing Date: May 22, 2011 Route: 7-day Alaska (Seattle, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Victoria, Seattle) Cabin: 10164 (Aft Romance Suite with Balcony) [Background] This was our fifth cruise (all on NCL) and first time on the Pearl. We started with NCL in 2005 on the Wind (Owners Suite) for the 11-Day Hawaii, the Star (Penthouse) for the 8-Day Mexican Riviera and again on the Star (Mini-Suite) for the 7-Day Alaska Tracy Arm, and the Jewel (Owners Suite) for the 9-Day Southern Caribbean. We enjoy freestyle cruising on NCL and have our expectations set accordingly. Continue reading Wonderful 7-Day Glacier Bay Cruise on the NCL Pearl

Carnival Imagination Good Time on the Imagination by MRVEGAS711
My wife and I sailed the Imagination for the first time on 6/13/11. This is our 5th fantasy class sailing and the Imagination is in fine shape after quite a few years of service. We didn't get to the port until about 12:15pm. (Bad news and we'll learn from it). Embarkation was fine, but as most people do, we headed up to the Lido for lunch only to find a mob like I have never seen. We usually are first to board, no lines, no waiting to eat. Continue reading Good Time on the Imagination

Sapphire Princess 3rd Alaskan Cruise in 5 Years by SusieO
This was our 3rd cruise in Alaska over the past 5 years. The first two were Inside Passage with 2 glacier days on each cruise. This year we wanted to stop in Victoria so we did a r/t from Seattle. I missed the two days of seeing the glaciers, but did enjoy this itinerary very much. Continue reading 3rd Alaskan Cruise in 5 Years

Celebrity Summit On The Lovely Old Summmit to Bermuda by jgnova
Hmm – stay home and go to work – or get on the Celebrity Summit for a week with three days in Bermuda. And a chance to see the “old” Summit before she gets Solsticized and turns into Scandinavian Modern. Celebrity Summit 6/5 – 6/12/2011: Bayonne – Kings Wharf, Bermuda – Bayonne. Continue reading On The Lovely Old Summit to Bermuda

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Last edited by Admin; June 29th, 2011 at 04:37 PM.