going on oasis of seas. are there laundry rooms an irons

I would not even think of bringing an iron -- On out last cruise (May) on the Freedom, we were one of the first off the ship and walked by the lobby where ALL OF THE IRONS were kept (after being confiscated) and there had to be HUNDREDS of irons -- Never ever saw so many irons in my life at on time -- I would hate to have to try to find the correct iron - IMO it is a waste of time -- don't worry about the dirty clothes - go on your cruise and have fun!!!

I respectfully make note: washing "tons" of laundry costs money at a coin op. We bring half as much washables and send them to the ship's laundry service mid-cruise.

Cuts down on packing, too.

Teddie

First, love your photos of EOS. My experience on the two lines that I have sailed is that they take up to two days to get your laundry back with the midweek special. Is it better on RCI? :)

First, love your photos of EOS. My experience on the two lines that I have sailed is that they take up to two days to get your laundry back with the midweek special. Is it better on RCI? :)

Thanks, Dude.

I believe our wash came back late the following day.

Teddie

Why are you posting this question for a second time? Answers are not going to change. No laundry facilities of any kind on any RCI ship.

Why do you say that? Asking the same question multiple times to RCI reps will often times eventually produce the answer that you want to hear.:p

Why do you say that? Asking the same question multiple times to RCI reps will often times eventually produce the answer that you want to hear.:p

OP should request a cabin with a washer dryer iron and ironing board.

Simple.

To 39 AUGUST,OCEAN BOY,and PEPSI CRUISER-thanks but no thanks for your rude comment.it posted 2x by accident.No i wasn't excepting answer to change what others said .To the rest of you thank you for your helpful advise.Does anyone know how much lundry service cost?

• 1 year later...
To 39 AUGUST,OCEAN BOY,and PEPSI CRUISER-thanks but no thanks for your rude comment.it posted 2x by accident.No i wasn't excepting answer to change what others said .To the rest of you thank you for your helpful advise.Does anyone know how much lundry service cost?

To 4kidsplusty, thank you for asking this question. I have never sailed with Royal Caribbean before and all our other cruises with other cruise lines have had laundry facilities with do it yourself irons / boards. Apparently another money grabbing 'service' offered by a cruise line.

To 4kidsplusty, thank you for asking this question. I have never sailed with Royal Caribbean before and all our other cruises with other cruise lines have had laundry facilities with do it yourself irons / boards. Apparently another money grabbing 'service' offered by a cruise line.

Honestly, the prices charged for laundry as very reasonable and they bag you get mid week takes care of all the laundry we would need. I would say it is not much more than feeding quarters into a machine and the time it saves during my vacation is well worth the few extra $$ it may be.

Please don't say its money grabbing until you have had the chance to experience it yourself and see how much is really is. I see you have not sailed Royal yet, if you go in with this attitude I am afraid you are probably not going to like it too much. Have an open mind and you will enjoy much more. Sorry if I take your words differently than expressed, but just tired of everyone bashing without knowing what it will be like.

Archived