November 30, 2015 Hurtigruten FRAM The Great Antarctic Expedition 2015

eggydreams

Hello! I am starting a ROLL-CALL for the Hurtigruten FRAM voyage called:

Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia - The Great Antarctic Expedition (2015)

It begins with an overnight stay in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Sunday, November 29, 2015. We fly to Ushuaia the next day, November 30, 2015, where we will board the MV Fram ship beginning our journey.

We are Ben and Adrienne. My cruisecritic name is eggydreams. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Please add to the thread and I will add your cruisecritic names to the Roll-Call list below.

ROLL-CALL

eggydreams - Ben and Adrienne

Edited by eggydreams

ROLL CALL! The support folks at cruisecritic responded that they will suggest adding Hurtigruten to their Roll Call Tool. This is great news! I hope they do it soon. It will make finding Hurtigruten so much easier on this site. :)

Meanwhile, please add a reply if you are booked on the cruise listed in this thread, or if you are considering it. I would love to start a conversation with future fellow cruisers.

Thanks all!

• 8 months later...
Hello! I am starting a ROLL-CALL for the Hurtigruten FRAM voyage called:

Antarctica, Falklands & South Georgia - The Great Antarctic Expedition (2015)

It begins with an overnight stay in Buenos Aires, Argentina on Sunday, November 29, 2015. We fly to Ushuaia the next day, November 30, 2015, where we will board the MV Fram ship beginning our journey.

We are Ben and Adrienne. My cruisecritic name is eggydreams. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Please add to the thread and I will add your cruisecritic names to the Roll-Call list below.

ROLL-CALL

eggydreams - Ben and Adrienne

The cruisecritic.com web site still has no option for roll-call for Hurtigruten voyages. Please spread the word! Thanks! Adrienne

ROLL CALL! The support folks at cruisecritic responded that they will suggest adding Hurtigruten to their Roll Call Tool. This is great news! I hope they do it soon. It will make finding Hurtigruten so much easier on this site. :)

Meanwhile, please add a reply if you are booked on the cruise listed in this thread, or if you are considering it. I would love to start a conversation with future fellow cruisers.

Thanks all!

The cruisecritic.com Roll-call people responded back in January 2015 that they would suggest adding Hurtigruten sailings to the Roll-call tool.

I am still waiting..........

What is wrong with putting it in the "Other companies" roll call section? (as you seemed to have finally done). The reason your roll call is not successful is not because there is no dedicated roll-call section, but because there are actually few people on CC with interests in Hurtigruten. Expedition trips have about 200 passengers so the odd of having several people here is not huge, and for the Coastal Express trip there is one leaving everyday so again, small odds to find another CC member leaving on the same day.

And I found a fellow passenger for my next trip with MS Fram in 2016 here without even needing a roll call ;), we just found out during a discussion that we were going on the same trip.