Travel Agents Who Deal With Msc In England

suron

For people in England wishing to book an MSC cruise you may be interested to learn that the High Street chain of Going Places are now able to book you with MSC. I know from requested information on these threads that English passengers have, in the past, been very restricted in the number of travel agents who deal with this company.

I would still recommend that you keep an eye open in the Daily Mail for MSC's own adverts and other agents who seem to advertise MSC bargains on a regular basis. There are some great deals around at the moment.

You will not be disappointed with MSC - they represent good service, fine food, and excellent value for money.

Suron in Bristol, England ;)

Well, in 3 weeks time I'm going to find out, since I'll just have sailed out of Genoa with MSC for the first time!

Looking forward to it, specially as the documents arrived yesterday ...

Cheers

Dave

Which ship are you on? We have been on Rhapsody, Melody and Monterey several times but have yet to experience the larger vessel. Would be interested to read a review if you care to post one. Have a great trip - hope you have invested in a Nationwide Visa Card -thereby avoiding the conversion charges on all expenditure on board and purchases. We took one out for our cruise in August to the Baltic and it was such a good move as with so many different currencies en route we certainly saved a fortune with the Nationwide card.

Have a great trip.

Suron

[ OT, but Nationwide may not charge a 'fee', but they make up for it in poor exchange rates. All swings and roundabouts I think. This evening Nationwide are only offering you $1.69 to the £, whereas M&S will give you $1.72, that is quite a difference, $3 every £100, no difference to the 'fee'. [What is interesting, is if you go directly to Travelex, who Nationwide use, the rate is again $1.72].Just be careful you are not duped anywhere by overseas establishments offering the 'service' of doing the exchange for and charging one's card in £. RCCL do this aboard, OK not MSC, but don't even think of doing it. MSC do it the 'normal' way:)]

Have a great time Dave; we've sailed Melody, Lirica & Armonia & enjoyed all of them.

Archived