Adding additional guests to reservation

mcchane1

I haven't called yet to get prices but does anyone have experiences adding additional guests to their reservation? We are at about 45 days from departure and my mother in law and sis im law have decided they want to go. I am trying to weight the differences of them getting a inside guarantee(all that is available) or adding them in our cabin.

We just added my father to our booking, we are 56 days out. We had to upgrade our cabin as the one we had booked was not able to take three adults, so we moved from a D3 to a D1. I would not share a cabin with 2 extra adults unless you are in a JS or above it would be very tight.. As we had flights and transfers booked with RCL it did take a bit of time to sort it all out but we are all booked now..

I haven't called yet to get prices but does anyone have experiences adding additional guests to their reservation? We are at about 45 days from departure and my mother in law and sis im law have decided they want to go. I am trying to weight the differences of them getting a inside guarantee(all that is available) or adding them in our cabin.

I'd go for the inside guarantee, unless you have a suite. Four adults in a small stateroom (with one bathroom) can be tough. In any case, you can add guests to your stateroom up to 24 hours before the cruise.

I'd go for the inside guarantee, unless you have a suite. Four adults in a small stateroom (with one bathroom) can be tough. In any case, you can add guests to your stateroom up to 24 hours before the cruise.

You can add them if there are berths in your room for them AND room on the life boats for them...these things might be different...

I would also suggest the guarantee inside for them...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The main problem you can run into trying to add people to your room, this close to your sail date, is the lifeboat capacity has been reached among a block of rooms in your area. Even with a JS, 3 is the max I would go then it gets crowded especially with 1 bathroom. Better to book an additional room.

We have only seen a Royal Suite but never chosen to book on, i fully understand you not wanting to lose the perks. Even though we have cruised since 2002 there are far more knowledgeable CC members then I when it comes to getting perks and how to book. I have learned a lot on Cc and still learning.:)

$1160 to add them or about $2000 for a balcony near us. I gave them the options, now it's up to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At this price point and being in a RFS I would add them. We've done a RFS several times...sometimes 5 of us sometimes 6...so with 7 you'll still have plenty of room and the perks.