Rendezvous Lunch Pass

BuddyR

I have been to the Rendezvous once and did their half day pass...loved it. My husband and I will be in St. Lucia in April and I am considering their lunch pass from 12:00 till 3:00 which costs $44 per person. The information I received from the manager says this includes lunch and beverages. Has anyone done this? I assume that all wine/cocktails are a included during this time period. Are you allowed to use the beach chairs? In other words, is it just a 3 hour pass rather than a 6 hour pass?

I have been to the Rendezvous once and did their half day pass...loved it. My husband and I will be in St. Lucia in April and I am considering their lunch pass from 12:00 till 3:00 which costs $44 per person. The information I received from the manager says this includes lunch and beverages. Has anyone done this? I assume that all wine/cocktails are a included during this time period. Are you allowed to use the beach chairs? In other words, is it just a 3 hour pass rather than a 6 hour pass?

Why not contact them directly and ask your questions from the source? Essentially, lunch pass is lunch, drinks and some free time, meaning sure, chairs and such. But best to get correct info straight from the source...

Why not contact them directly and ask your questions from the source? Essentially, lunch pass is lunch, drinks and some free time, meaning sure, chairs and such. But best to get correct info straight from the source...

Thanks, I have already reached out to Angus for answers. I was hoping that someone might comment on their experience. I know most people do the half day pass. Do you know what the current cost of a cab is from the pier to the resort?

Thanks, I have already reached out to Angus for answers. I was hoping that someone might comment on their experience. I know most people do the half day pass. Do you know what the current cost of a cab is from the pier to the resort?

It's a 20 or so minute walk or $10us cab ride...