Any Good Cruise Line for the 21 Year old - with Parents?

tals

We are planning a cruise in Mid July and just wondering if there are any good cruise lines that support the 18 - 25 range - even if it was unofficial get togethers or whatever. We tend to find the daughter likes to go independant but she would like to meet others of a similar age whilst on the cruise.

I think the trouble is she will be by herself, when you have a friend it is easier but unless she finds a group then she will be effectively running solo as she just joins us for the meal times and the social side she loves but she needs that gentle assistance. When she went on Royal Carribean as 18 year old she did find it challengings as the activities were very much focused on the under 18 set

I think many lines have a program for young adults. I would go onto the Cruise Critic website and do some researching. Others who've had the same questions receive great info from those who have the answers from experience.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ok.... if you have even one link that would be appretiated. We have done Royal Carriabean/Princess and Celebrity so we have a good experience of cruising but our experience is that cruises generally don't cater for this demographic hence the question.

We are planning a cruise in Mid July and just wondering if there are any good cruise lines that support the 18 - 25 range - even if it was unofficial get togethers or whatever. We tend to find the daughter likes to go independant but she would like to meet others of a similar age whilst on the cruise.

The norwegian getaway and escape would be good for both age ranges for sure

What I was really looking for was whether any cruise lines offer social activities to encourage the 18 to 25, I think the answer is probably not as it's not a group they want to really encourage. It's a shame as she loved Cruising but the activities even for the older teenager formed a part of that. Probably goinig for Celebrity round the UK cruise as that will probably offer us both the best experience.