Photo package prices on dream 3 nights

salisa826

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the onboard pricing for the photographs? I'm trying to find out the price of the USB with all the digital photos.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can see the cost of the photo packages here:

https://www.mycruisephotos.com/DCL/?utm_source=Photography&utm_medium=Disney&utm_campaign=Photography

Just select a random 3 night Dream cruise and it'll show you the prices.

The pre-cruise purchase price is 15% less than the full price onboard.

• 6 months later...
Sorry for all the questions. We are booking our First Disney Cruise and trying to do some research.

If we pay for a package but I don't buy 10 pictures do I get a refund?

If you purchase, say, a 10 photo package, and don't want 10 photos, you can cancel the package. It must be cancelled by the last full day onboard the cruise.

Individualprices are:

8X10 print - $20.95

6X8 print - $14.95

Digital - $20.95

If you purchase, say, a 10 photo package, and don't want 10 photos, you can cancel the package. It must be cancelled by the last full day onboard the cruise.

Individualprices are:

8X10 print - $20.95

6X8 print - $14.95

Digital - $20.95

I see your individual prices but confused about the package shown in link

For our 3-night there is a price for unlimited

Does that mean every photo taken by the professional photogs of our family is that one price? (Just under $200)

I didn't see any 10 photo package in the link.

Thanks

Feel silly asking

Our only other Disney sailing the TA provided a shall package and we bought more.

Thanks

Linda

It's a little pricier than the Parks packages, since the photos can't be uploaded to the Internet at sea--

So if you only want the digital photos, unlike having the cheaper option to download them at home after you return, they have to be bought over the counter on a thumb drive before debarkation, at "D-prices".

I thought 10 digital photos for $150 was a bit insane, considering I paid $99+ for an entire package of 30-40 photos from the last land-park trip.

I see your individual prices but confused about the package shown in link

For our 3-night there is a price for unlimited

Does that mean every photo taken by the professional photogs of our family is that one price? (Just under $200)

I didn't see any 10 photo package in the link.

Thanks

Feel silly asking

Our only other Disney sailing the TA provided a shall package and we bought more.

Thanks

Linda

OK, some more information:

The packages are 6 ($99.95), 10 ($149.95), 15 ($199.95), and20 ($249.95) photos. Different lengthcruises have different options. You canalso purchase an all prints package (all your photos printed) for the same costas the length of cruise full digital package.

The length of cruise digital package cost varies with length of cruise. Theprices I've seen are (for pre-cruise purchase/onboard cost):

7 night $295.95/$100.00 to add prints/$349.95,$100.00 to add prints;

5 night $249.95/$50.00 to add prints;

4 night $194.95/$75.00 to add prints/$229.95,$75.00 to add prints;

2 night $199.95/$50.00 to add prints

Special digital package prices (or just the allprints package)

14 night $339.95/$100.00 to add prints;

12 night $399.95/$100.00 to add prints

The 6, 10, 15, & 20 photo packages can be either prints or the full digitalpackage with 6, 10, 15, or 20 photos unlocked for your access once home.

One other note, if you purchase the full digital package PLUS prints, you don't get all the photos on your USB printed. You only get the prints that DCL prints up to place in your hard copy folder.

OK, some more information:

The packages are 6 ($99.95), 10 ($149.95), 15 ($199.95), and20 ($249.95) photos. Different lengthcruises have different options. You canalso purchase an all prints package (all your photos printed) for the same costas the length of cruise full digital package.

The length of cruise digital package cost varies with length of cruise. Theprices I've seen are (for pre-cruise purchase/onboard cost):

7 night $295.95/$100.00 to add prints/$349.95,$100.00 to add prints;

5 night $249.95/$50.00 to add prints;

4 night $194.95/$75.00 to add prints/$229.95,$75.00 to add prints;

2 night $199.95/$50.00 to add prints

Special digital package prices (or just the allprints package)

14 night $339.95/$100.00 to add prints;

12 night $399.95/$100.00 to add prints

The 6, 10, 15, & 20 photo packages can be either prints or the full digitalpackage with 6, 10, 15, or 20 photos unlocked for your access once home.

One other note, if you purchase the full digital package PLUS prints, you don't get all the photos on your USB printed. You only get the prints that DCL prints up to place in your hard copy folder.

Thank you much

Linda

• 1 month later...
Is this for Disney only? If so can anyone tell me if RCCL has similar packages.?

You are on a DCL board and these are the fairly recent packages for DCL. Yes, the pricing in this thread is only for DCL. You'll get more current and accurate information about other cruise lines if you ask on those boards or search their web sites.