Review of our Alaska Adventure

Silvertrees

Where to start:

We are first time cruisers and recently returned from our Alaskan Adventure :D We wanted to share with you our experience so as others can learn from our experience. I apologise if this is a bit long winded but we had such a great time, there is so much to say and I don’t know what people want to read so if I miss out any details that you want please ask and I will try and fill in any gaps that I have left. Additionally, if I am putting in too much let me know as well.:o

Before I begin I would like to thank the regulars for sharing their experience and knowledge on the in’s and outs of this great land as well all of the members on the board for their questions and answers on so many topics. While I didn’t post many questions myself this was because I found the answers to most questions I had already asked somewhere on the board.

The Planning:

I have always wanted to go to Alaska and decided that now was as good a time as any. The bank can’t take our holiday back once we have had it and you never now what is around the corner so it was decided we were going. I spoke with a friend who used to work for a cruise line and gave us a list of cruisers that fitted with our time requirements (I had a fixed window of annual leave that we had to travel within) and recommended RCI southbound as his preferred option. He also suggested that I look at the Cruise Critic website to assist with our planning and as first time cruises get some advice and guidance. This proved invaluable and I have since recommended this site to anyone and everyone I talk to :)

We decided very early in our planning that we also wanted to do a land excursion as we are travelling a great distance from Australia to Alaska so after trolling through the message boards we decided on a self guided land tour. So in January this year, before we could change our minds, we booked our first ever cruise. We had a balcony cabin on the Radiance of the Sea’s sailing south bound - Seward to Vancouver - on Friday 7th September. Then the planning really got underway. We purchased a Tour Saver book online at the same time and we started booking our tours and land accommodation. I found the amount of information on the boards overwhelming at times but after more hours reading than I care to remember we hade decided on an Alaskan adventure that we think gave us the best use of time and allowed us to see as much as possible.

Getting There:

Since we were travelling to the US we decided to add a few stops onto our trip to see a bit of the USA. We flew from Melbourne Australia to Miami, from there we started heading North stopping in New York, where we went to Central Park, a Yankee’s game at Yankee stadium, caught a Broadway show, visited the 9/11 memorial and the Empire State Building. After 3 full days in the “Big Apple” we boarded our Delta flight to Fairbanks at La Guardia Airport and after a delayed departure we were on our way. Due to the delay in NYC our relaxing stop over became a rushed plane change at Minneapolis/St Paul but never the less it was onto Fairbanks Alaska ☺ The Delta staff were fantastic both while on the ground and in the air. We had never flown with Delta and were very happy with the service that they provided. I remember our first glimses of Alaska through the clouds and our excitement at seeing it for the first time :D:D

Arriving in Alaska:

We arrived in Fairbanks at approximately 20:45hrs on Wednesday 29th August. We collected our hire car from Hertz and our baggage with no fuss and headed to Pikes Waterfront Lodge. It was an extremely short drive from the airport and very easy to find, which was good as this was my first time driving on the right hand side of the road. We checked in at Pikes with no fuss and were shown to our room. I had requested a balcony room with a river view when booking and was really happy with the room. Due to the time of day there were no meals available so we ordered Pizza and settled into our room that would be home for the next 3 nights. The staff at Pikes were excellent and the room cost included internet and phone calls, both local & International which was handy for us. The room was clean and comfortable and we would have no hesitation in staying here again if we return.

91338291_Enjoyingtheflight.jpg.4b59452109dcf1bf8b39c278f84ee1fc.jpg

After spending 3 jam-packed days in the city that never sleeps, today we started off slowly using the time to relax and get a little bit of rest in the bank. We had a list of the things we wanted to achieve while in Fairbanks so after a sleep in we used the rest of the morning to map out our next few days lock in the things that we weren’t able to get finalised over the Internet before arriving.

While nearly all of our days activities both on the land tour a cruise were booked before arriving we left a few days flexible for things that didn’t need advanced bookings and to give us a chance to rest or look at things that popped up.

One of the things we really wanted to do while in Fairbanks was travel to the artic circle and visit a remote village. We felt it would be a shame to travel from so far south and not go that little bit further north to the circle. As we were timed pressed we were going to do a fly tour to save time and cover the distance required. After a lot of research and recommendations from the CC members we decided on the flightseeing tour to Anaktuvuk Pass with Warbelows. This proved more difficult to confirm and book than you would expect. After countless emails to every address I could find I finally received a reply, which posed more questions so I sent another which went un answered numerous times before I received a number of replies in a row (at last progress). Northern Alaska tour company had merged with Warbelows. and were one and the same now so all sorted. The date we wanted and the tour were available so I emailed back all the details requested and again never heard back. This was very disappointing and meant when we arrived in Fairbanks the thing on Top of our list wasn’t booked in. I phoned Warbelows/Northern Alaska on our arrival and they had no flights available and were less than helpful. I let my number and email so they could get back to us (still waiting by the way) and tried a few more companies with no luck at such short notice. Determined to achieve this we set off in the car to have a look around town and then head out Cheana Hot Springs and the Ice Museum for the afternoon. Our first stop was the Alaska Museum at the University. This proved to be a little gem with some great exhibits and a number of excellent short films about life in Alaska, the northern lights etc. After this we headed out to the Hot Springs, which was a bit further than we expected and for a while we were wondering if we were on the right road but then as we rounded the bend there it was, the end of the road and the hot springs. We visited the Ice Museum first and then spent a couple of hours soaking in the thermal pool. As luck would have it while chatting to the staff as we were about to leave we discovered that they offered flights over the artic circle and tours of Beaver from the hot springs so we enquired at the activities center and booked ourselves on a flight the next morning. While not exactly what we wanted it was close enough and allowed us to cross the Arctic Circle. We headed back into Fairbanks happy that we had secured a tour for the next morning. While not ideal, as we would have to drive out to the Hot springs and back tomorrow it was better than not going at all and as no one had called us back it was our only option.

174801258_ColdbutBeautiful.jpg.9e25e01eea9490301400889fe4af8f81.jpg

575565399_ColorIce.jpg.47df7129a82dce1b81c1082f23d9eabf.jpg

1488321022_GreatDetail.jpg.1fa271a22fe7d859e0ab8dad8e2b032c.jpg

961714969_IceSculptorinAction.jpg.dfac4b200cecf9665b23ec375b1e1360.jpg

389282191_MakingIceGlasses.jpg.5a1269d6a6fa22a409253d5e9bce8660.jpg

I was also in Fairbanks around the same time, and also on this cruise. I actually flew twice out of Fairbanks, and wonder why it was so difficult for you?? I actually was offered 2 different flights, walk up, with Warbellows for the second flight. It sounds very strange all the trouble you had?

Hi Budget Queen, Firstly, hello & thankyou for your advice while planning my trip, you are obviously very knowledgable when in comes to Alaska and we appreciated the time you take to share that knowledge. I wish I had your number while in Fairbanks, you might of been able to sort it our for us.

I have no idea why it was so hard, but it ended Ok so I am not to worried. Our trip was amazing and a few hicups add to the adventure. :D

When I called from Fairbanks, they told me on the day's I wanted to fly that they were booked out and would call me if there was a cancalation. They never called.

As I said above I found communicating with them very difficult while trying to organise from Australia and while I was frustrated by the lack of communication I was disappointed that it looked like we weren't going to get a flight but we did so it was OK :) - Their tour was probably better but as it was not avaiable I was happy with what we did and enjoyed the experience.

It was a relatively early start this morning, as we had to be at the Hot Springs at 07:30hrs for a 08:00hrs flight. So after a quick breakfast it was back into the car and off to the airfield. After doing the trip the day before and knowing where we were going it didn’t seem to take as long as yesterday and we arrived with some time to spare. After meeting our pilot and completing all the formalities, there was a short wait while we waited for the weather. As soon as we got the Ok it was out to the runway, into the plane and off to beaver & the Arctic Circle.

The flight provided us with an amazing look at the colours of the arctic vegetation and allowed us to get a first hand look at how vast the landscape below us was. The main thing that stuck out was the lack of roads and signs of civilisation as a whole. After flying across the artic circle we circled around and then landed at the small town of Beaver, Alaska, population 60. There is no road access to Beaver and the town it certainly different to anything we have ever seen. The only way into the town is by plane or along the Yukon river with the aid of a boat in summer or snow mobile / dog sled in the winter.

261138899_OurtransporttoArcticCircle.jpg.e4701cf9af9520857bfab441b305e885.jpg

1139567727_YukonRiver.jpg.8e968dfc4c1158abd26e5e36f242f84f.jpg

Welcome.jpg.6cd9fea3fcb086a0b8b276fa0f997223.jpg

2131832817_beaverairport.jpg.d62d1d300ac035b28ad49ced76ec8441.jpg

1799786464_ArcticColors.jpg.b35a26fefcb4d62e136fe264cf1e4ca8.jpg

Upon landing we were met by, Cliff, a local resident, he welcomed us to the village and was our guide for the duration of our stay. While we walked around the Village he gave us a run down on the history of the area and explained what it was like living there with the remoteness, the darkness in winter etc. Cliff had lived in Beaver all his life having gone away for work a couple of times but returning to the village & the way of life that comes with it. He is a trapper by trade and he explained what this entails and how he goes about earning a living. He welcomed us into his house and showed us a collection of furs that he had along with a number of clothing items that he had made from this fur. We also met his sons, about 10 & 12 years old, who late the night before had successfully hunted a bear and had just hung it in the shed for smoking. This was another interesting and slightly conflicting thing for us to experience, as on our wish list of things for Alaska was to see a bear and this was not we had expected.

After a snack of locally caught & cooked cuisine it was time to say goodbye and board our plane for the flight back to Chena Hot Springs. While this tour didn’t give us an opportunity to stand within the Artic Circle it did allow us to cross over it. The tour of the Beaver Village was both educational and entertaining. The insight into Village life was eye opening and while we couldn’t live there you have to admire the people that do.

We had some camera trouble while in Beaver (lens gave up the ghost) and on returning to Fairbanks we headed straight to a Camera shop to get it fixed. We were only 9 days into our 36 day adventure and we needed that lens. Unfortunately, the diagnosis was terminal and after a short discussion we decided to buy a new lens for the rest of the holiday. We were going to be in Denali in two days and we would certainly need it there. After this slight delay we headed to the North Pole hoping to see Santa and the Elf’s. While its nice to say we have been to the North Pole and my nieces and nephews think it is great in reality it is a giant Christmas shop. It was worth a look but as we had a long way to travel we were not able to stock up.

We returned to the hotel for a brief rest before getting picked up and going to the Salmon bake at pioneer park for dinner.

852830156_Cookingupastorm.jpg.6b5e763517aaa262ad63d2d9bc8e3e08.jpg

1394980746_Furscaughtbylocaltrapper.jpg.deabe0782d826cdd13c52fc239aa28c7.jpg

115539202_LocalHouse.jpg.fb24bfa4d2a300fd94e45407ffbc483f.jpg

1032560727_BearPaw.jpg.1c6e84dc519ec3590ddaa8520d220ebc.jpg

548360345_FairbanksSalmonBake.jpg.cd79c70d4e7090eabdaee99dd4dd97d7.jpg

A slower day today with a reasonable start time in the hotel lobby where we were to meet our shuttle to the Discovery trading post for our riverboat cruise on Discovery III. We used a tour saver voucher for this tour and had a great morning travelling the river. The tour included a floatplane demonstration, pulled up at a working sled dog kennel and there was a very in-depth commentary as we travelled the river covering lots of local information and history. We stopped at a riverside village where we were given a number of information sessions on local traditions and living in Alaska over the years.

Beaver.jpg.6edcb065a959001bfdd6f2d9419af004.jpg

150909100_BushPilot.jpg.d2e58b325e9a8148e146043ddcdf6ce4.jpg

207715631_LocalDressMouse.jpg.3009a86dfdff71bcafdfafec89ce7664.jpg

777076885_SledPuppy.jpg.d43448410d9d41bec5c0ced3c8dbbceb.jpg

Paddleboat.jpg.5514bed5bd175423fb5e01bfdae49ff9.jpg

Upon completion of the cruise we decided not to take the option of the buffet lunch and instead called the shuttle for a lift back to the hotel. We collected our bags from Pikes and drove through Fairbanks one last time as we started our trip south to our next stop “Denali”.

As we drove through town we took the opportunity to drop in at the Fairbanks fire station, meet the guys on duty and have a look around.

Then it was onto the highway and time to head south leaving fairbanks behind as we looked forward to the next stage of our adventure. Unfortunately the weather for the afternoon was not very favourable but it didn’t detract from the beauty of the countryside as we made the drive south. The drive was very easy and as I had read here and on other sites all main roads and well sign posted. We stopped whenever we wanted and drove through a number of small towns just because we could before arriving at McKinley Chalet Resort our home for the next two nights.

We checked in and were directed to our room. We were offered no assistance with bags and pretty much left to our own devices. It was quiet late but still light and as we were advised that the restaurant was open for dinner until 22:30hrs so we decided to take a walk around the town and have a look around. It was worth it because not far from town we saw our first moose cross the road and start to graze not far from us.

We arrived back at the hotel and as we approached the restaurant for a table we were informed that it was closed and that we could eat in the café. We walked across to the café to find that they closed about 10 mins ago (21:30hrs). As we were walking out of there and wondering what we were going to eat another couple were discussing the issue with the manager and we joined them in voicing our confusion and displeasure. After a quick discussion between the resort manager on duty and the restaurant manager we were advised that they were in fact still open and after a short wait we were shown to our table. After a bite to eat it was off to get some rest before our shuttle to Wonder Lake tomorrow morning.

669708587_FireStation.jpg.140e5a8415f28a2698a3dc443886a621.jpg

1235800464_HeadingtoDenali.jpg.da3fa2fcba23cbb3a2c5cc475a67b8e3.jpg

143968050_FirstMoose.jpg.2693071dd4aed34eb57ecdace34a181d.jpg

Fire-Logo.jpg.33c026f190a6ef2a6254431bef22cfcd.jpg

1006640930_Ouraccomadation.jpg.19874350a2a80bd25fe7a0b2efa73d5d.jpg

1000749875_Takinginthelandscape.jpg.eec6d3d838feb0f40942618d29a75d5e.jpg

1382512130_Theopenroad.jpg.3e8472cb8185116c3ffe2e71a771c204.jpg

Today we were going to experience the beauty of Denali, so after a breakfast at the hotel cafe we drove to the Denali Wilderness Centre to catch our shuttle bus to Wonder Lake. We checked in for the tour and lined up to get on the bus. We really had no idea of what to expect and Sasha was not looking forward to 11 hours on a school bus but I reassure her that it would be worth it (that’s what I had read on CC anyway). While we waited we purchased a couple of sandwiches and some drinks to supplement the few snacks we had with us, it was going to be a long day.

Our bus arrived and we climbed on board and got our seats. We settled in for the ride. Our driver, Cindy, introduced herself and explained what we could expect during the day. She explained the rules and stressed the importance of keeping the wildlife wild. When we see wildlife she asked if we could all be quiet and just enjoy watching the wildlife in their natural habitat. We were soon marvelling at the scenery as we headed into the park. It wasn’t long before we were oohing & arrhing at the amazing landscape with the breathtaking colours beyond words.

Cindy provided an excellent commentary throughout the whole trip and this was complimented by people on the bus. A number of the other passengers were locals and regular travellers into the park. This provided us with an amazing amount of information and background as we drove along totally mesmerized by the landscape we were travelling through.

682369291_WildernessCentre.jpg.0693c2056408db521c9397a6a03343b6.jpg

Breathtaking.jpg.eef09c260428092e6786d3d914d7d0b6.jpg

603453433_BullMoose.jpg.9688f7afb1b0f350d1ea3b1c73ef739d.jpg

185250373_CapturingtheBeauty.jpg.9b354e288f9fee9210a606e89c94b314.jpg

1572254590_ColourLandscape.jpg.0623de39b58f13984d653d3b2c613ba6.jpg

1029222597_CindyourBus.jpg.b6eaa7fa22990af22b42f131e8805ef6.jpg

1303813819_ColourMoreColour.jpg.61c25275bd2398c060ad41b96fef5726.jpg

It wasn’t long before we had our first wildlife sighting and it was a grizzly bear. It was a fair way away but everyone on the bus was very happy and after watching it until it blended into the surrounding vegetation we continued on the road deeper into the park. Before long we had a Bull moose just walking along not far from the bus. Again we pulled up and Cindy shut of the engine and we all just watched this amazing creature graze its way past us. We again continued on and had a number of programed stops for everyone to get out and stretch legs and explore a small area in the time given. Additionally numerous times throughout the day Cindy would notice a passenger taking a photograph out of the window and pull the bus over and allow those that wished off to get a photo of the park at that location.

As we travelled still deeper into the park the landscape continues to change and if at all possible get better and better. After a number of sightings of Dall Sheep (or as they were called by the locals “Dot Sheep”. They look like little white dots as they sit perched high up the mountains). We round a corner and everyone on the bus is amazed to see a bear, only meters from the road. Cindy did an amazing job to park the bus and shut off the engine and we watched the bear, oblivious to our presence, gorging itself on berries as it moved from bush to bush. We stayed here until the bear moved away from the road and continued onto wonder lake. As we travelled along the road it continued to provide glimpses of Mt McKinley, it was just majestic as clouds came and went around it as it appeared and reappeared as we rounded each bend. It continued to get bigger and bigger as we got closer and continually marvelled at its beauty.

Bear.jpg.954f634a81bc4f7ff5e1d7428cffd938.jpg

82953677_Bear3.jpg.f0359510a2a46d714c239ab313355685.jpg

1202771611_Bearonhillside.jpg.873b43be7dd05e24b769302ed68c818a.jpg

960737136_DotSheep.jpg.4d2ca4c37636e85cb16c356f0ef1f003.jpg

246966617_Littlebutbeautiful.jpg.52bb244832786f3423121aa88604829e.jpg

We arrived at Wonder Lake to be greeted by a swarm of mosquitos. We had a short walk around and took in the wilderness before boarding the bus for the ride back to the wilderness centre. The ride out was just as impressive as it was on the way in. The landscape and the fall colours were continually changing and held us captivated. At Eielson visitor centre we stopped again and were taken up a nearby mountain by a couple of fellow passengers to experience the wilderness and the view. On returning to the centre we spotted a bear just wondering along the hillside not far from the centre. The ranger was quick to usher people away and close the trail to ensure that bear was left alone to do its business. The stupidity of a number of tourists during this exercise was beyond belief as they argued with the ranger to get closer to the bear.

We boarded the bus and continued our trip out. After discussing bears digging for food on the bus we round a corner to see a mamma bear and two cubs doing just that on the hillside above the road. Again we stopped and enjoyed watching these amazing creatures go about their life totally unaware they were been watched and photographed as they did it.

We arrived back at the Wilderness centre and said goodbye to our fellow passengers, thanked Cindy and said goodbye to the park as we drove out. We had dinner on the ridge at Grand Denali Lodge, the food and the service was excellent and the view over the surrounding landscape provided a fitting end to what was an amazing day in Alaska.

Our day in Denali will always be a highlight of our trip to Alaska and I standby the statement that words and pictures can never do the beauty justice. Our day on the shuttle bus felt like a short trip not 11 hours and we would recommend it as a must see to anyone planning on going to Alaska. We would have no hesitation in going back to Denali tomorrow if given the opportunity and we would spend additional days enjoying this amazing park and its wildlife.

(As I sit here in Australia late at night writing this, on the TV is a documentary about American National Parks, we recognise the landscape of Denali instantly and are taken back to our amazing day, the landscape and the people we shared it with).

2090698860_WonderlakeBus.jpg.94561ddbc07282a84550acf5aa16096b.jpg

Wonderlake.jpg.e878e6c36a3475f2d5e1e273f3239a7e.jpg

1197386225_Diggingfordinner.jpg.c7e0ff6c9513b88536c62337f5f9112f.jpg

1237401935_MooseColour.jpg.00b6d3fcd575f1cfbb25e54e00c74d3e.jpg

723980332_mumCubs.jpg.174eeb55f716a3ca76e9fe0f80978e62.jpg

1341838813_Trainbridge.jpg.d1f29986d6fea0f31b67816bd87242bd.jpg

1783390694_GrandeDenali.jpg.bff1bf5a1ac4066fa1132fb14b51ff16.jpg

794210385_Mooseclose.jpg.80cf408ff8061472949d8e2a0a1ea187.jpg

Today we wake to grey sky and the sound of rain on the roof. This was disheartening as we had a Mt McKinley flight seeing tour booked with Talkeetna Air at 11am. We had to be at Talkeetna State Airport at least 30 mins prior to our flight time and even thou it didn’t look promising we checked out and saying goodbye to Denali continued our journey south.

The drive to Talkeetna was easy, along the main highway which was again clearly sign posted. The skies were grey and it rained on and off as we made our way to the airport. We were trying to stay positive, hoping that the skies would clear and the sun would shine but we knew that this was unlikely. Upon arrival we were welcomed by the office staff and our worst thoughts were confirmed. Our flight was looking shaky but the pilot would make a decision closer to the scheduled flight time. We headed into town for some breakfast. We went straight to the Roadhouse as we had this recommended by people on the Denali shuttle bus the day before. The seating arrangements are just where you can fit and after you order it was interesting to share breakfast with fellow travellers from far and wide. The food was excellent and the servings HUGE. I was later told that you only ever order half serves due to the sizes. After breakfast, as it was still raining, we walked the main street and looked through the various shops and galleries. We visited a local artists market and while many items were very tempting, unfortunately due to the issues of transporting it around for the rest of our holiday we left empty handed.

We went back to the airfield and after a chat with the pilot our trip was officially cancelled. We were offered a place on a flight later in the afternoon or to reschedule for another day but as we were heading to Anchorage we reluctantly declined, processed our refund and hit the road again.

The rest of the afternoon we continued on our drive south to Anchorage. Despite the weather we enjoyed the scenery and stopped as we wished. While disappointed about missing the summit flight we chatted about our day in Denali yesterday and were thankful that we had such a nice day for it.

We arrived in Anchorage late afternoon. We checked in to our hotel and after settling in we headed out for a walk around town. We took the free shuttle from town to the Ulu factory and had the shuttle drop us at Humpies for dinner. It was a short walk back to the hotel for the evening.

We stayed at the Anchorage Grand Hotel. It didn’t look like much from outside but the rooms were spacious, clean and the rates very reasonable. We had a great view from our room, parking was included and were able to walk to all of the downtown area with no problems. We booked this hotel after reading reviews on CC and I would say that these were accurate and highly recommend this hotel if you are looking to stay in Anchorage.

1849511449_Firetruck.jpg.b54a34486dbd94c8afff2c2ad1b5947e.jpg

1301532608_HangingBasket.jpg.e2a71e42e7948c010df10197fdf8cc35.jpg

1281262960_Headingsouth-cloudyskies.jpg.689ab662eaab55631b36b9d7822ac71e.jpg

1580891847_MooseBaby.jpg.9d686710e5f776c8f936cfed8f7e3916.jpg

107330092_OurHotelAnchorage.jpg.752ed9ef8fe914e0fca285c0ea903fbb.jpg

Roadhouse.jpg.deed7675cb624da15ed7e1f0083de3ff.jpg

436595648_ViewfromHotel.jpg.bc8da426d6517372e1b06c7a615dd8cf.jpg

Today we had planned to have a relatively slow day. We had had several big days and tomorrow was an early start to get the train to Seward. After a late breakfast we headed out to Anchorage Zoo, where we enjoyed a stroll around, looking at everything from eagles and tigers to the polar bears.

We returned to town and after a trip to the post office to send some stuff home we had to return our hire car. We then went on the city tour tram which gave a good overview look at the town and we saw a mother moose and her baby out for a swim.

After the tour we headed to Simon & Seaforts for dinner, the guys at Denali had recommended it, so we wanted to try it out. It was a little difficult to find but well worth the trouble. The food and service was excellent and there was a nice view of the water from our table. We enjoyed a great meal and then walked back to our hotel, as we had to pack for our early start tomorrow. As we started to pack and before I could dry our load of washing Anchorage was hit by a large storm that took out the power to a majority of town and its surrounds. We continued to pack in the dark as we had no option and upon completion the power still wasn’t on.

1701627597_AlaskaZoo.jpg.443170bb6a11eb3ec5d28e26bd5de08a.jpg

844059896_Polarbear.jpg.b83f388cc222a7ba68517d7ccae80d11.jpg

Tigers.jpg.79ebf3ae2fc180f17410a5313255de9c.jpg

1310469186_MooseBaby.jpg.58d88158958fd4b8f58cf17dc7211bde.jpg

555465932_TramCarTour.jpg.e26cb5622fb6c27196514ce55f319f94.jpg

1895236625_Dontseeeveryday.jpg.0160c60ad24501226418361e9c89646a.jpg

679829247_Everyonehasaplane.jpg.a703e136aea0ee7ad8c17e5d41dfc8c5.jpg

354848258_SimonSeaforts.jpg.446928812ca803fc446bf53356aba845.jpg

Twilight.jpg.9ffba8a9f8ef489a83df5b693248cc5f.jpg

1337649722_Seaplaneport.jpg.e8329f90cf30cb25b946289ad5af7ffd.jpg

1011077283_RestarantView.jpg.c92b0085e017db4cb650f036811ac285.jpg

1959566477_PostOffice.jpg.0434f4389bf6818dddc05aa91c89aa37.jpg