Disembarkment

Hi all,

Just a quick question for you. I am about to book our return fights home from Sydney and was hoping you could give me some information on how much time is a "safe window"

I was looking at a 1.30pm flight from Sydney so that we would get home about 3ish (we live quite close to Melbourne airport).

Do you think that is plenty of time from when we arrive back in Sydney at 7am? It said to allow 4 hours for disembarkation but is it usually quicker?

I really don't want to leave it much later as we are back to work/school the next day and that will give us time to unpack and have an early night.

That's plenty of time. You could probably book something an hour earlier easy. If you get to the airport earlier you can ask to get on an earlier flight....especially with the amount of flights out of Sydney to Melbourne.

We choose a noonish flight after a cruise from Sydney and use the Princess transfer (or sometimes there will be another bus company waiting at the wharf for Sydney airport transfers). You can always waste some time shopping at the airport.

We choose a noonish flight after a cruise from Sydney and use the Princess transfer (or sometimes there will be another bus company waiting at the wharf for Sydney airport transfers). You can always waste some time shopping at the airport.

Oh I wonder what I can buy for 20 cents :D that's about all we will have left after our cruise I think :)

Archived