Private Excursions - Barcelona

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:23 PM.
Palmdale, Ca
33,441 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Started this thread so everyone would have a central point for private excursions for this port.....

Bob
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Future: Star Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 11/18
Future: Emerald Princess Alaska R/T From from Los Angeles 04/18
Pacific Princess Panama Canal Cruise 05/17 - 17 Days
Caribbean Princess Iceland/Norway T/A 09/16 - 17 Days **First Princess Elite Cruise**
Caribbean Princess Iceland/Norway T/A 09/15 - 16 Days
Golden Princess West Coast Getaway 04/15 - 3 Days
Royal Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/13 - 18 Days Inaugural T/A Crossing
Sapphire Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 03/13 - 14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/11 - 18 Days
Golden Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 02/11 - 14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/09 - 18 Days
Diamond Princess AUS/NZ 01/09 - 12 Days
Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08 - 18 Days
Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06 - 14 Days
Celebrity Summit Alaska Repo 05/05 - 14 Days
Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02 - 14 Days
RCCL Rhapsody OTS Alaska 09/01 - 7 Days
RCCL Splendour OTS Baltic/Northern Europe 09/99 - 12 Days
HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96 - 7 Days
Carnival Holiday Western Caribbean 07/93 - 7 Days

240 Days At Sea: 167 Days Princess , 42 Days Celebrity. 19 Days RCCL, 7 Days HAL, 7 Days Carnival.....

My Cruise Pictures on Flickr

Roll Call Thread

Roll Call Thread
Eastern Virginia
6,086 Posts
Joined Feb 2001
Between my real life and my cruising one I’ve been pretty busy the last 2 days (my fellow Royal Cruisers had something to do with the latter). Anyway, I’m posting this on all our various port threads so people will know where to send info.

On our spreadsheet I have pages for private tours. On previous cruises I think the Roll Call members found it handy to have a central place to look at what tours had been booked and which had space available. As you book tours if you send me information re: destination (brief – as in Amalfi Coast), organizer of the tour and participants (including CC names), and cost, I will add the tour to the pages. I will notate if the tour is full or has space available.

My e-mail address is Sunviking2013 at gmail.com
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
North Coastal San Diego county
8,246 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
FWIW the Hop ON Hop Off Bus in Barcelona is great .We did it one time & wow do you see a lot & not expensive .

Just google Barcelona spain HOHO bus for info

Cliff
North Coastal San Diego county
8,246 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Originally posted by Woobstr112G
Started this thread so everyone would have a central point for private excursions for this port.....

Bob
Bob thanks for starting this thread

Cliff
Vermont
4,111 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Originally posted by Pia1913
We just go to the Ramblas to buy wine.
Me too, and to the Boqueria. If it is a really nice day I may go to the Parc Guell.
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
3,322 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Hello everyone.

I have been corresponding with Barcelona Day Tours regarding their excursion that includes Montserrat and the highlights of Barcelona. They advise that their rates are 99E pp for this tour. However, if booked as a private group, for which I am responsible for payment of the entire group, the price drops to 79E pp.

Payment isn't required until the day of the tour, but the commitment to pay for the full group of 10 is required upon booking.

Here is the details of the tour:
http://www.barcelonadaytours.com/barcelona-montserat/

Therefore, before booking with them, I thought I'd see if there is any interest on here to commit to this tour. I am looking to book a group of 10, which means I need 6 more people to join us.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Looking Forward To:
September 2017: Hawaii - Celebrity Solstice
June 2018: Baltic Heritage - Sapphire Princess
June 2018: Norwegian Fjords & Summer Solstice - Sapphire Princess

Chris and Jackie's Happy Trails (so far):
2016 - British Isles/Transatlantic (Caribbean Princess);2015 - Caribbean (Brilliance of the Seas); 2014 - Christmas Markets land trip (Paris, Munich, Salzburg, Vienna), 2014 - Panama Canal Full Transit (Island Princes) 2013 - Maiden TA Crossing (Royal Princess), 2013 - Caribbean (Ruby Princess); 2012 - Bermuda (HAL Veendam YUCK! ); 2012 - Hawaiian Islands (Sapphire Princess); 2011 - Canada/New England (Caribbean Princess); 2011 - Panama Canal Full Transit (Coral Princess); 2010 - Caribbean (Ruby Princess); 2010 - Transatlantic (Ft. Lauderdale to Copenhagen) (Star Princess); 2009 - Mexican Riviera (Sapphire Princess); 2009 - Coastal Vancouver to LA (Sapphire Princess); 2009 - Alaskan Sampler (Sapphire Princess); 2009 Caribbean (repositioning San Juan to NYC) (Caribbean Princess); 2008 - Mediterranean/Greek Isles (Grand Princess); 2007 - Caribbean (Crown Princess) 2007 - Southern Caribbean (Constellation) ; 2006 Grand Mediterranean (25th anniversary) (Grand Princess); 2005 - Eastern Caribbean (Caribbean Princess); 2004 First Mediterranean Cruise (Brilliance of the Seas) ; 2004 - Eastern Caribbean (Golden Princess); 2002 - Western Caribbean (Grand Princess); 1981 Honeymoon Caribbean cruise on the first Carnival cruise ship (Carnival)
new zealand
260 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
Hi High cc

You have mail. We atre very interested in joining your tour. If you didn't receive my mail please e mail me jplm at xtra dot co dot nz

Many Thanks Lesley
3,322 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by clubby
Hi High cc

You have mail. We atre very interested in joining your tour. If you didn't receive my mail please e mail me jplm at xtra dot co dot nz

Many Thanks Lesley
Thanks Lesley. I received your email, and have responded. Looking forward to meeting you!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Looking Forward To:

2016 - British Isles/Transatlantic (Caribbean Princess);2015 - Caribbean (Brilliance of the Seas); 2014 - Christmas Markets land trip (Paris, Munich, Salzburg, Vienna), 2014 - Panama Canal Full Transit (Island Princes) 2013 - Maiden TA Crossing (Royal Princess), 2013 - Caribbean (Ruby Princess); 2012 - Bermuda (HAL Veendam YUCK! ); 2012 - Hawaiian Islands (Sapphire Princess); 2011 - Canada/New England (Caribbean Princess); 2011 - Panama Canal Full Transit (Coral Princess); 2010 - Caribbean (Ruby Princess); 2010 - Transatlantic (Ft. Lauderdale to Copenhagen) (Star Princess); 2009 - Mexican Riviera (Sapphire Princess); 2009 - Coastal Vancouver to LA (Sapphire Princess); 2009 - Alaskan Sampler (Sapphire Princess); 2009 Caribbean (repositioning San Juan to NYC) (Caribbean Princess); 2008 - Mediterranean/Greek Isles (Grand Princess); 2007 - Caribbean (Crown Princess) 2007 - Southern Caribbean (Constellation) ; 2006 Grand Mediterranean (25th anniversary) (Grand Princess); 2005 - Eastern Caribbean (Caribbean Princess); 2004 First Mediterranean Cruise (Brilliance of the Seas) ; 2004 - Eastern Caribbean (Golden Princess); 2002 - Western Caribbean (Grand Princess); 1981 Honeymoon Caribbean cruise on the first Carnival cruise ship (Carnival)
3,322 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by High C's
Hello everyone.

I have been corresponding with Barcelona Day Tours regarding their excursion that includes Montserrat and the highlights of Barcelona. They advise that their rates are 99E pp for this tour. However, if booked as a private group, for which I am responsible for payment of the entire group, the price drops to 79E pp.

Payment isn't required until the day of the tour, but the commitment to pay for the full group of 10 is required upon booking.

Here is the details of the tour:
http://www.barcelonadaytours.com/barcelona-montserat/

Therefore, before booking with them, I thought I'd see if there is any interest on here to commit to this tour. I am looking to book a group of 10, which means I need 6 more people to join us.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
The speed and enthusiasm of this group never ceases to amaze me! We now have 9 people confirmed, and can take one more single person in order to keep the group at 10.

If we have one person travelling solo who wishes to join us, please let me know.

Thanks everyone!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Looking Forward To:

3,322 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by High C's
The speed and enthusiasm of this group never ceases to amaze me! We now have 9 people confirmed, and can take one more single person in order to keep the group at 10.

If we have one person travelling solo who wishes to join us, please let me know.

Thanks everyone!
Folks - we're now full. I have emailed everyone who is on the tour. Thanks all and have a great week!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Looking Forward To:

Phoenix, Arizona
756 Posts
Joined Mar 2009
Please place Rod and Terri on waitlist for any Montserett tours. Thanks
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Future cruises
Royal Princess B2B Med and TA Oct 2017

Crystal Symphony August 2018 LA to New York

Oceania Regatta around Australia Dec 2018
Pacific Princess TA 2018 B2B land of midnight sun and Baltics
Oceania Regatta around Australia Dec 2018
Royal Princess April 2019 Mexico,Wine Country Coastal B2B
Lewes, Delaware
837 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Having never been to Barcelona before, I have contacted Barcelona Day Tours (5 stars on trip Advisor) for a 4 hour city tour. It would be for 8 people, €59pp, driver AND English speaking guide. See website below for details.
http://www.barcelonadaytours.com/barcelona-city-tour/
If you are interested please email me: [email protected]
Berni
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Past cruises: Princess-19; RC-4; HA-2; CC-1; Disney-1; Windjammer-1