Welcome To Viking Oceans !

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Viking Ocean
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:50 AM.
Maryland
4,975 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
Originally posted by CruisinEdM
We are booked on a cruise out of London on July 9. I had what I thought was a simple question about boarding. I left it on voice mail at the phone number on the website but did not get a reply. I sent it to an agent I had dealt with in the past but got a message that she was away. I left it on the contact us form on the website and got a promise of a reply in two business days but no answer.

I hope the service on the ship is better than this.

Can you tell me how to get a question answered?
Just out of curiosity, what is the question? Some things aren't set in stone until much closer to sail date, lIke when muser drill will occur. I think when I had a question I found an email address in the My Viking Journey section for my cruise. It was answered pretty promptly. You may want to try asking there. Also, did you look in Viking's Frequently Asked Questions section? I forget if it's in MVJ or main section of website but there is lots of helpful info there. Of course, some questions are best answered by your travel agent - like can I purchase a transfer or how much would a cab cost from Heathrow to Greenwich Pier. Some questions can probably be answered by people in the Viking Ocean boards of Cruise Critic, although of course, answers should be used carefully, as info could change along the way or be incorrect.
MI
4 Posts
Joined May 2017
Originally posted by roothy123
Just out of curiosity, what is the question?
Here's the question:

We are scheduled on a cruise that leaves London on July 9. We understand that we can board at 11:00 am and get to our room at 2:00. We would like to drop off our bags before that and then go and explore Greenwich.

Would we be able to leave our bags at the ship earlier than 11:00?
South Florida & Lake Norman, NC
351 Posts
Joined Dec 2010
Originally posted by almelanson
Haven't seen a Viking Sun blog yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hooray, there is life out there! Going to book on the Viking Sun, trans-Atlantic on November 06. Where and how do we start a Roll Call. Any help??????

Quem Fala
St. Paul MN
3,178 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
Originally posted by Quem_Fala
Hooray, there is life out there! Going to book on the Viking Sun, trans-Atlantic on November 06. Where and how do we start a Roll Call. Any help??????

Quem Fala
On front page of Cruise Critic is the Roll call forums. Look for Viking Ocean, click on it then click on Viking Sun and scroll down until you find your particular sailing. You can also see on the right side of the Viking Ocean forum, a box that says Roll Call and list the different ships. this will link you to the roll call page.
Have a great cruise, and welcome to Cruise Critic.
New York
8,277 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
This thread was started by former-Host Andy when Viking Ocean was just starting, and his request was for email responses. This is no longer applicable since Andy has moved on to a new position with Crystal Cruises. Since stickies are generally more for announcements than questions and answers, I am closing this thread.

The best place to post questions about how to use this forum or Cruise Critic in general is:
Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here!
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163