Labadee - Cafe Rebo and Vanilla

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Private Islands
Disney's Castaway Cay, Carnival Corp.'s Grand Turk & Half Moon Cay, RCI's Labadee & Coco Cay, Princess Cays etc.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:29 AM.
20 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
Hey All-

I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can purchase Café rebo (Haitian coffee) or Haitian vanilla anywhere on Labadee?

Thanks!
snow :)
10,081 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
I have never seen the coffee or the vanilla here, unless it is in the building next to buffet area by adrenaline beach where they sell craft beer. And we were just there last week.

Have you considered getting BLUE MOUNTAIN coffee in Jamaica and REAL vanilla in Cozumel?

Thats where we just purchased ours.

Safe travels.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

20 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
So they do have coffee for sale in the peddler's market (the building, not the stalls) but it was not Café Rebo. I bought some to try. Had it this morning and it is decent though not as enjoyable as the Rebo. They also have Haitian vanilla there as well for anyone that is interested.