1) Are we to arrive at the port at 4 p.m., or do we arrive before that time so that Windstar has time to get all of the luggage onboard and we will see it in our cabin when we board the ship?
2) How do they manage to have us board at 4 p.m., and have muster before the ship sails at 5 p.m.? (Do we get to go to our cabin once we board the ship? Is there still time to get a drink?)
3) When do you unpack? Trying to figure out if there is time before dinner or if we should just put the necessary items in our carry-on and unpack the first morning onboard.
4) We have always been on deck for the sail out of Lisbon. Do they still play "1492" when leaving?
5) Is it necessary for us to book the dining on deck when we first board the ship? If so, how do you decide which night to have it on a transatlantic?
Thanks to anyone who can provide some or all of the answers.