Labadee - Beach Lounger for Two

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Private Islands
Disney's Castaway Cay, Carnival Corp.'s Grand Turk & Half Moon Cay, RCI's Labadee & Coco Cay, Princess Cays etc.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:00 PM.
Atlanta, GA
597 Posts
Joined May 2003
Does anyone know what beach these are on? Specifically, these are the ones you rent for $45 and have a 'clamshell' type covering for shade. Also, if you have the drink package, are there drinks available nearby?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

USA - Virginia
34 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
I rented these on our recent cruise when they went on sale for $38.00 per two chairs. When I initially booked it, I misunderstood it and I booked it for both my wife and I (and it totaled out at $76.00). Then I realized I just needed to book it for me and we both could use it...so it was only $38.00.

They were nice and comfortable, and ours had a bar right there.
California
51 Posts
Joined Jun 2014
From the booking page, under Important Notes:
  • Each lounger accommodates 2 guests. Please reserve 1 beach lounger for every 2 guests.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
-Lisa =^..^=

Previous Sailings:
September 2016 - Grandeur of the Seas
June 2015 - Jewel of the Seas
April 2005 - Monarch of the Seas
NJ
3,500 Posts
Joined Feb 2014
Originally posted by cruisingbooboo
I looked into them too, FYI it's $45.00 pp so $90.00 total. Seemed a bit deceiving to me...
The price of $45 is for 2 lounge chairs for the Clamshell and it is NOT pp.

Originally posted by powelweb
Are you sure the pricing is pp? When you rent a bungalow or cabana, just one person rents. the unit and the group then uses.
You're correct, only 1 person needs to rent a cabana or those Clamshells.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Linda

Pinnacle & Club Royale VIP

"Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed"