Entertainment on Aurora?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:07 AM.
5 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
my parents are cruising in Aurora in a couple of weeks and wondered if Caravan are going to be playing. Does anyone know how I can find this out for them please?
Thanks
Mel
803 Posts
Joined Jul 2011
Originally posted by Mimi1967
my parents are cruising in Aurora in a couple of weeks and wondered if Caravan are going to be playing. Does anyone know how I can find this out for them please?
Thanks
Mel
I think the only way to find out would be to phone P&O to ask. Certainly they weren't on during our cruise 9-20 August.
North West
1,809 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Originally posted by Mimi1967
Thanks
Mel
We have friends on board now and Caravan are on so you have a good chance that they will be.
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
517 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
I had been hearing people rave about Caravan for years but had never seen them on any of my cruises until this May. I must say that I was totally underwhelmed.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Andrew

Past: Cunard QE2 & Queen Elizabeth; P&O Victoria, Oriana, Arcadia, Aurora, Oceana, Azura; Sea Princess; Celebrity Summit; Fred Olsen Black Watch, Saga Ruby, Portuscale MV Funchal, MS Mayfair (Nile River Cruise).

Future: CMV Marco Polo to Iceland.
North Wales
32 Posts
Joined Dec 2015
Hols4
We are hoping Caravan will be on Aurora in November as we think they are really good.
They did a Bee Gees and Eagles tribute last time we saw them which was great,they can play almost anything,

Sent from my iPad using Forums
UK
157 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Hi all, are the Caravan group from the Philippines? If so the best resident band seen on P&O saw them last year on the Aurora.But must say they were over worked due to lack of other entertainers on board.
Wales
131 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Originally posted by Britboys
I had been hearing people rave about Caravan for years but had never seen them on any of my cruises until this May. I must say that I was totally underwhelmed.
I must admit that when we were on in February sailing back from Sydney, we didn't understand all the rave reviews. The lead singer's Phillipino accent is very strong. We also felt that the poor chaps were flogged to death, they seemed to be on all the time. We're back on Aurora in January and are frankly crossing our fingers for a change.