included excursions

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Viking Ocean
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:20 AM.
Boston MA
5,998 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
Originally posted by doglover3
Thank you so much for this bit of information. I had no idea the dates our restaurant and excursion reservations open is printed right on our invoice. I was prepared to count back on the calendar!
And, there is a countdown on the shorex pages of MyVikingJourney.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"Caminante no hay camino, se hace camino al andar." Antonio Machado
Expand for links to links to photos and more.
The high value put upon every minute of time, the idea of hurry-hurry as the most important objective of living, is unquestionably the most dangerous enemy of joy Herman Hesse

Click on the links below for photos

AT SEA: 1983/NCL Caribbean ~ 1985/Premier DisneyWorld+Cruise ~ 1997/NCL Alaska ~ 2000/Renaissance Istanbul to Athens ~ 2001/Celebrity Horizon Southern Caribbean ~ 200?/NCL Boston to Bermuda ~ 2005/Celebrity Zenith Central America/Western Caribbean ~ 2006/RCCL L.A. to Ensenada ~2007/Celebrity Century Scandinavia & Baltic Capitals ~2009/Celebrity Infinity South America around the Horn ~ 2016/Viking Sea Midnight Sun ~ 2016/Viking Sea NYE on the Med

RIVER DAYS: 2010/Viking River Cruises "China's Cultural Delights" ~ 2013/Viking "Footsteps of the Cossacks" ~ 2015/Viking "Passage to Eastern Europe"

Save
184 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
Originally posted by doglover3
Thank you so much for this bit of information. I had no idea the dates our restaurant and excursion reservations open is printed right on our invoice. I was prepared to count back on the calendar!
Lol... the invoice is the only thing I read from first page to the last
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Viking Vili, Viking Skirnir-Grand European September 2016
Viking Star - Viking Homelands July 2017
143 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
By the way, we are sailing on the Sky on Oct. 5, 2017 so just 4 weeks away. No info yet from the cruise line about air and no answers from email. We are in a grt. cabin so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe no info till you get a cabin assignment.I was able to make 4 included excursions, but the rest are sold out. Maybe when we get on board.
Boston MA
5,998 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
Originally posted by 2martinis
By the way, we are sailing on the Sky on Oct. 5, 2017 so just 4 weeks away. No info yet from the cruise line about air and no answers from email. We are in a grt. cabin so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe no info till you get a cabin assignment.I was able to make 4 included excursions, but the rest are sold out. Maybe when we get on board.
If you haven't been using [email protected] as the contact e-mail, please contact them immediately (be sure to include your full name, Viking booking number and a phone number). This information should have been posted to your MyVikingJourney account already (look under My Account and scroll down). Also talk to them about the sold out included excursions.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"Caminante no hay camino, se hace camino al andar." Antonio Machado
Expand for links to links to photos and more.
The high value put upon every minute of time, the idea of hurry-hurry as the most important objective of living, is unquestionably the most dangerous enemy of joy Herman Hesse

Click on the links below for photos

AT SEA: 1983/NCL Caribbean ~ 1985/Premier DisneyWorld+Cruise ~ 1997/NCL Alaska ~ 2000/Renaissance Istanbul to Athens ~ 2001/Celebrity Horizon Southern Caribbean ~ 200?/NCL Boston to Bermuda ~ 2005/Celebrity Zenith Central America/Western Caribbean ~ 2006/RCCL L.A. to Ensenada ~2007/Celebrity Century Scandinavia & Baltic Capitals ~2009/Celebrity Infinity South America around the Horn ~ 2016/Viking Sea Midnight Sun ~ 2016/Viking Sea NYE on the Med

RIVER DAYS: 2010/Viking River Cruises "China's Cultural Delights" ~ 2013/Viking "Footsteps of the Cossacks" ~ 2015/Viking "Passage to Eastern Europe"

Save
143 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
was finally contacted by email about the sold out excursions and was assured that we would be able to join one. I finally called my initial agent that made my booking about our air. She was upset that we had not been ticketed yet and got me to the air dept. and after some "heated discussions" we are now ticketed. So I can breathe.and worry about something else.LOL