Viking - Bragi - June 27th - Grand European Cruise

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:22 PM.
Bluewater Bay, Fl, USA
728 Posts
Joined Jun 2000
Congrats, Ann. Our eldest daughter is scheduled to have a son on April 20th. This will be grandchild #10 for us, the third for her. For several reasons this birth is scheduled, so unless he decides to arrive early, we will greet him on the 20th. I continue to wonder how we had the energy to keep up with little ones when we were doing all this with our kids. Anyway, enjoy.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jerry

Completed Cruises: 30
on Carnival, Celebrity, Cunard, Holland America, Royal Caribbean, and Princess

Itineraries: S. Carib (2), E. Carib (6), W. Carib (6), Bahamas (2), Alaska (2) Mediterranean-Transatlantic (4), British Isles Transatlantic (1), Northern Europe Transatlantic (1), Mediterranean (1), Greek Isles (1), Panama Canal (1), Norway and Summer Solstice (1) Australia and Tasmania (1), New Zealand (1)

Booked Future Cruises:
Canada/New England 2017
Rhine Getaway December 2017
Circle Caribbean January 2019
Panama Canal April 2019
Eastern Virginia
6,085 Posts
Joined Feb 2001
Originally posted by JerryinBWB
Congrats, Ann. Our eldest daughter is scheduled to have a son on April 20th. This will be grandchild #10 for us, the third for her. For several reasons this birth is scheduled, so unless he decides to arrive early, we will greet him on the 20th. I continue to wonder how we had the energy to keep up with little ones when we were doing all this with our kids. Anyway, enjoy.
Thank you, Jerry. Congratulations to you and Marla on the imminent arrival of your newest grandson. I don't think Al & I will ever have 10 grands. Katie is our one and only child and I think this little boy will be their only one too.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bluewater Bay, Fl, USA
728 Posts
Joined Jun 2000
Originally posted by Sunviking
Thank you, Jerry. Congratulations to you and Marla on the imminent arrival of your newest grandson. I don't think Al & I will ever have 10 grands. Katie is our one and only child and I think this little boy will be their only one too.
Our youngest daughter and her husband had three, and then adopted two. Our eldest daughter and her husband had two, but got a third "surprise." That is the boy arriving next week. Our eldest son and his wife have two. Our youngest son and his wife were married last year. So while our other three kids are finished having children, the youngest son and his wife may add to the total at some point. It makes birthday and Christmas present buying a challenge.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jerry

Completed Cruises: 30
on Carnival, Celebrity, Cunard, Holland America, Royal Caribbean, and Princess

Itineraries: S. Carib (2), E. Carib (6), W. Carib (6), Bahamas (2), Alaska (2) Mediterranean-Transatlantic (4), British Isles Transatlantic (1), Northern Europe Transatlantic (1), Mediterranean (1), Greek Isles (1), Panama Canal (1), Norway and Summer Solstice (1) Australia and Tasmania (1), New Zealand (1)

Booked Future Cruises:
Canada/New England 2017
Rhine Getaway December 2017
Circle Caribbean January 2019
Panama Canal April 2019