MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:33 AM.
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,077 Posts
Joined May 2011
Hoping maybe we can get a Sticky for both new builds, MSC Meraviglia and MSC Seaside, but in the meantime here are some interior renderings of MSC Seaside:

Bowling Alley:

Comedy Club:

Buffet:

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,077 Posts
Joined May 2011
Balcony Stateroom Exterior:

Balcony Stateroom Interior:

Balcony Stateroom Interior:

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Phoenix, AZ
482 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Rachael and Michael

Follow my travel blog at:
www.everywhereandback.com

Holland America Amsterdam review and yummy FOOD!
Review: http://www.everywhereandback.com/amsterdam-precruise/
Food Video: http://www.everywhereandback.com/index.php?p=896

Future Cruises

Past Cruises
Carnival Victory - 5/2012 Eastern Caribbean
Carnival Breeze - 05/2013 Bahamas
MSC Divina - 10/2014 Western Caribbean
Holland America Amsterdam - 05/2015 Pacific Coast
Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas - 10/2015 Exotic Caribbean
3,959 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
The image for the balcony cabins is interesting - the bed beside the balcony door rather than the sofa I wonder if they've done any studies that suggest that it's the preferred configuration? Personally, I prefer the sofa at the balcony door. The sketches on the Meraviglia ship's plan show the sofa next to the balcony. It seems the two new offerings, Vista and Seaside, are going to vary greatly in style. Very exciting times ahead, indeed!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bea
'Would I could set sail upon the water'.

PREVIOUSLY ON:

MSC Meraviglia June 2017 (YC)

MSC Fantasia Feb 2017
MSC Sinfonia Nov 2016 (b2b)
MSC Sinfonia Oct 2016
MSC Sinfonia Aug 2016
MSC Magnifica April 2016
Celebrity Millennium Jan 2016
MSC Divina Oct 2015 (TA)
MSC Divina Sep 2015 (YC)
MSC Preziosa Mar 2015 (TA)
MSC Fantasia Dec 2014
MSC Preziosa Aug 2014 (YC)
MSC Preziosa May 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2013
MSC Splendida Feb 2012 (YC)
MSC Fantasia Nov 2011
Carnival Sensation Sept 2000
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,077 Posts
Joined May 2011
Originally posted by Beamafar
The image for the balcony cabins is interesting - the bed beside the balcony door rather than the sofa I wonder if they've done any studies that suggest that it's the preferred configuration? Personally, I prefer the sofa at the balcony door. The sketches on the Meraviglia ship's plan show the sofa next to the balcony. It seems the two new offerings, Vista and Seaside, are going to vary greatly in style. Very exciting times ahead, indeed!
I think I posted a few pictures in the Meraviglia thread which showed the mock up of a standard balcony stateroom as well as a YC stateroom,,both have the couch near the door so perhaps it's just the rendering that is incorrect.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
3,959 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Originally posted by Mikesa1721
I think I posted a few pictures in the Meraviglia thread which showed the mock up of a standard balcony stateroom as well as a YC stateroom,,both have the couch near the door so perhaps it's just the rendering that is incorrect.
You sure did, Mike. Yeah, the sofa is beside the balcony door in the Meraviglia cabin pics unlike the Seaside, which shows the bed beside the balcony.

The pics for the Meraviglia cabin are incredibly dull and boring-looking in comparison to the lovely, light and airy-looking Seaside ones!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bea

PREVIOUSLY ON:

MSC Fantasia Feb 2017
MSC Sinfonia Oct 2016
MSC Sinfonia Aug 2016
MSC Magnifica April 2016
MSC Divina Oct 2015 (TA)
MSC Divina Sep 2015 (YC)
MSC Fantasia Dec 2014
MSC Preziosa May 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2013
MSC Fantasia Nov 2011
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,077 Posts
Joined May 2011
You sure did, Mike. Yeah, the sofa is beside the balcony door in the Meraviglia cabin pics unlike the Seaside, which shows the bed beside the balcony.

The pics for the Meraviglia cabin are incredibly dull and boring-looking in comparison to the lovely, light and airy-looking Seaside ones!
Bea,, the pictures above are the MSC Seaside mock up staterooms. They were made available at the steel cutting ceremony yesterday.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
3,959 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Bea,, the pictures above are the MSC Seaside mock up staterooms. They were made available at the steel cutting ceremony yesterday.
Yeah, I know, Mike. I think we're at cross-purposes - I'm comparing the pics on this thread with the ones you supplied on the Meraviglia thread. The Seaside images here are soooo much nicer than the Meraviglia ones.

At the end of the day they are only mock-ups - we're just going to have to wait 'til we see the real thing LOL and a lot of water has to flow under the bridge before then, that's for sure!

Bytheway, I see one of the pics is entitled 'Comedy Club'. That'll be a new departure for MSC. I can just imagine the advertising campaign in the US leading up to the launch of Seaside
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bea

PREVIOUSLY ON:

MSC Fantasia Feb 2017
MSC Sinfonia Oct 2016
MSC Sinfonia Aug 2016
MSC Magnifica April 2016
MSC Divina Oct 2015 (TA)
MSC Divina Sep 2015 (YC)
MSC Fantasia Dec 2014
MSC Preziosa May 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2013
MSC Fantasia Nov 2011
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,077 Posts
Joined May 2011
Yeah, I know, Mike. I think we're at cross-purposes - I'm comparing the pics on this thread with the ones you supplied on the Meraviglia thread. The Seaside images here are soooo much nicer than the Meraviglia ones.

At the end of the day they are only mock-ups - we're just going to have to wait 'til we see the real thing LOL and a lot of water has to flow under the bridge before then, that's for sure!

Bytheway, I see one of the pics is entitled 'Comedy Club'. That'll be a new departure for MSC. I can just imagine the advertising campaign in the US leading up to the launch of Seaside
I was kind of curious about the Comedy Club as well Bea!!! I really hope the comedians are not the raunchy type you find on Carnival,,,every other word out of their mouth is the "F" word!!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
3,959 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
I was kind of curious about the Comedy Club as well Bea!!! I really hope the comedians are not the raunchy type you find on Carnival,,,every other word out of their mouth is the "F" word!!!!
That's the problem with a lot of Comedy Clubs, Mike. Cheap laughs! I really don't get it!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bea

PREVIOUSLY ON:

MSC Fantasia Feb 2017
MSC Sinfonia Oct 2016
MSC Sinfonia Aug 2016
MSC Magnifica April 2016
MSC Divina Oct 2015 (TA)
MSC Divina Sep 2015 (YC)
MSC Fantasia Dec 2014
MSC Preziosa May 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2013
MSC Fantasia Nov 2011
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,077 Posts
Joined May 2011
That's the problem with a lot of Comedy Clubs, Mike. Cheap laughs! I really don't get it!
Tasteless humor Bea!!! I have no patience for it!!! You can be funny and still have some class.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Warwick, Rhode Island
3,077 Posts
Joined May 2011
MSC Seaside Water Park:

MSC Seaside Splash Park:

MSC Seaside Kiddie Splash Area:

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
3,959 Posts
Joined Jan 2014
Originally posted by Fredric22
Has anyone noticed there is now a cabin category on the Meraviglia titled "MSC Yacht Club Inside". That seems pretty strange and surprising to me. Has this been talked about anywhere?
Yes, it's true - there will be YC inside cabins! The ship is wider than the Fantasia class which will facilitate the inclusion of a lot more insides at all levels.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bea

PREVIOUSLY ON:

MSC Fantasia Feb 2017
MSC Sinfonia Oct 2016
MSC Sinfonia Aug 2016
MSC Magnifica April 2016
MSC Divina Oct 2015 (TA)
MSC Divina Sep 2015 (YC)
MSC Fantasia Dec 2014
MSC Preziosa May 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2014
MSC Splendida Feb 2013
MSC Fantasia Nov 2011
USA
321 Posts
Joined May 2014
Hoping maybe we can get a Sticky for both new builds, MSC Meraviglia and MSC Seaside, but in the meantime here are some interior renderings of MSC Seaside:

Bowling Alley:

Comedy Club:

Buffet:

OMG, I'm going to enjoy reading this thread when I get home tonight! Thank you for sharing! I'm hoping we'll be cruising Seaside 2017 or 2018 and have been dying for more info. You da bomb, Mike !!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Warwick, Rhode Island
3,077 Posts
Joined May 2011
Originally posted by Imasima752
OMG, I'm going to enjoy reading this thread when I get home tonight! Thank you for sharing! I'm hoping we'll be cruising Seaside 2017 or 2018 and have been dying for more info. You da bomb, Mike !!!
Information from MSC is in great demand sometimes, but unfortunately not in great supply so I have to take it when I can get it!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature