MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:18 PM.
Montreal, Canada
412 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Here's a picture posted today on Facebook MSC Fans page.... After the 2nd see trial...

She's looking good!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mscseaside4.jpg (29.0 KB, 221 views)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
ERLEC

UPCOMING CRUISE: MSC SEASIDE FEB 2018

LATEST CRUISE:

PAST OLDER CRUISES:
Carnival Liberty - May 2007
Carnival Valor - November 2009
Carnival Dream - December 2010
NCL Epic - November 2013
Celebrity Summit - January 2015
NCL Getaway - October 2015
Philadelphia, PA (USA)
381 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Originally posted by suzyed
Yes, tried that too. Sometimes it won't even let me choose 8+ or if it allows the 8+ plus choice, they don't allow the Seaside choice. I'm already booked as a 14day but I was curious how the prices were comparing to what I got....and I can't duplicate the booking.
If you click on a link for a special promotion, you do not always have the ability to see all options and selections. If you are not clicking on a link, you should be able to enter the DESTINATION, DATES and DEPARTURE PORT. Once the available cruises are populated, you should then be able to add additional filters (number of nights, cruise ship, deals & promotions).

If you want me to check pricing ... I will check for you.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Steven & Donna, suburban Philadelphia

MSC Divina: 10 night Southern Caribbean ('16); 7 night Western Caribbean ('17)
MSC Seaside: 7 night Eastern Caribbean (spring '18); 7 night Eastern Caribbean (fall/winter '18)

Disney Magic: 4 night Bahamas ('99), 7 night Eastern Caribbean ('01), 7 night Western Caribbean ('06), 15 night EB Panama Canal - Inaugural to Aruba & Cartagena ('08), Eastern Caribbean / Inaugural Tortola ('09), Eastern Caribbean / St. Croix ('09), 14 night EB TransAtlantic ('10), 14 night EB TransAtlantic ('13), 7 night Southern Caribbean ('14), 7 night Western Caribbean ('14), 14 night EB TransAtlantic ('15)
Disney Wonder: 4 night Bahamas ('08), Pacific REPO ('11), Inaugural Alaska ('11)
Disney Fantasy: Maiden Voyage - 7 night Western Caribbean (Mar '12), 7 night Western Caribbean (Dec '12). 7-night Eastern Caribbean ('15)
Disney Vacation Club: 1994

RCCL Freedom of the Seas - Western Caribbean ('14); Celebrity Horizon - 7 night Bermuda R/T from Philadelphia; Princess Grand Princess - 7 night Caribbean; Holland America Noordam - 10 day Caribbean RT from NY ('06)
Carlisle, England
144 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
picture courtesy of cpt scala

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Independence of the seas 6/5/2008
Liberty of the seas
9/2/2009
Norwegian epic
15/5/2014
Anthem of the seas
11/10/2015
Independence of the seas
16/7/2016
Msc seaview
13/7/2018
Msc seaview
20/7/2018
St. Augustine, FL
7,049 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Originally posted by SDLong329
If you click on a link for a special promotion, you do not always have the ability to see all options and selections. If you are not clicking on a link, you should be able to enter the DESTINATION, DATES and DEPARTURE PORT. Once the available cruises are populated, you should then be able to add additional filters (number of nights, cruise ship, deals & promotions).

If you want me to check pricing ... I will check for you.
Yes, I know I SHOULD be able to, but have not yet been successful doing so! LOL!
If you would be so kind to see if you can do it, I would love to see what the price is and if there are any special perks with it.
We are looking at the Seaside for 14 nights February 10th-24th. Fantastica Balcony. Black card if that matters. (It was booked as a 14 day, not a B2B)
Thanks so much!
If you can't post the info here, try: suzyed at aol dot com
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Susan and Chuck
Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments take your breath away!

CARNIVAL, CUNARD, ROYAL CARIBBEAN, CELEBRITY, PRINCESS, MSC
45 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
Anyone know when MSC will release the June 2019 Seaside sailings? I would like to price out 7 and 14 day YC bookings. FYI, I am also not showing any 14 day sailings at all on the Seaside at this time for any dates.
Aurora, IL
85 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Originally posted by pmb526
Anyone know when MSC will release the June 2018 Seaside sailings? I would like to price out 7 and 14 day YC bookings. FYI, I am also not showing any 14 day sailings at all on the Seaside at this time for any dates.
The June 2018 sailings are already released. I booked a 7 day months ago and I've seen the 14 day listings.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Vista 3-25-2017
Independence of the Seas 3-28-2015
Navigator of the Seas 12-29-2013
Allure of the Seas 3-24-2013
Freedom of the Seas 3-25-2012
Carnival Liberty 6-6-2009
Carnival Legend 8-17-2008
Caribbean Princess 5-8-2008
45 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
Good catch - thank you. I meant to type 2019 not 2018. We are also booked for a14 day this upcoming June on the Seaside. But now no 14 days are showing at all and the latest availability I see is March 2019.
Philadelphia, PA (USA)
381 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Originally posted by suzyed
Yes, I know I SHOULD be able to, but have not yet been successful doing so! LOL! If you would be so kind to see if you can do it, I would love to see what the price is and if there are any special perks with it. We are looking at the Seaside for 14 nights February 10th-24th. Fantastica Balcony. Black card if that matters. (It was booked as a 14 day, not a B2B) Thanks so much! If you can't post the info here, try: suzyed at aol dot com
For the life of me, I could not get a 15 night cruise to populate for the Seaside during your stated dates (I sense a gremlin in the works). If there is an solice in the matter, MSC's office is supposed to be open on September 14th under *normal* hours. You might trying calling (or, use the CALL ME feature, if possible). Explain what you were trying to do - perhaps there is a glitch in the system. Good luck!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Steven & Donna, suburban Philadelphia

MSC Divina: 10 night Southern Caribbean ('16); 7 night Western Caribbean ('17)
MSC Seaside: 7 night Eastern Caribbean (spring '18); 7 night Eastern Caribbean (fall/winter '18)

Disney Magic: 4 night Bahamas ('99), 7 night Eastern Caribbean ('01), 7 night Western Caribbean ('06), 15 night EB Panama Canal - Inaugural to Aruba & Cartagena ('08), Eastern Caribbean / Inaugural Tortola ('09), Eastern Caribbean / St. Croix ('09), 14 night EB TransAtlantic ('10), 14 night EB TransAtlantic ('13), 7 night Southern Caribbean ('14), 7 night Western Caribbean ('14), 14 night EB TransAtlantic ('15)
Disney Wonder: 4 night Bahamas ('08), Pacific REPO ('11), Inaugural Alaska ('11)
Disney Fantasy: Maiden Voyage - 7 night Western Caribbean (Mar '12), 7 night Western Caribbean (Dec '12). 7-night Eastern Caribbean ('15)
Disney Vacation Club: 1994

RCCL Freedom of the Seas - Western Caribbean ('14); Celebrity Horizon - 7 night Bermuda R/T from Philadelphia; Princess Grand Princess - 7 night Caribbean; Holland America Noordam - 10 day Caribbean RT from NY ('06)
Carlisle, England
144 Posts
Joined Apr 2015

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Liberty of the seas
9/2/2009
Norwegian epic
15/5/2014
Anthem of the seas
11/10/2015
Independence of the seas
16/7/2016
Msc seaview
13/7/2018
Msc seaview
20/7/2018
Bolton / Accrington, Lancashire, UK
7,571 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
A few photos received while we were away on Preziosa this last week.

The filling of the dock before the Second Sea trials.

Notice the Bottom all painted and the Props all nice and Polished up.

Out at Sea

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Small things Amuse Small Minds while Bigger Fools Look on.

Relax Unwind Be Yourself! =Ruby Princess.

YOU CAN`T APPRECIATE THE RAINBOW WITHOUT THE RAIN.
[email protected]

MSC Seaside December 2017 Caribbean
MSC Preziosa September 2017 Northern Europe.
Majestic Princess April 2017 Inaugural med cruise.
MSC Orchestra November 2014 Venice to Dubai
MSC Divina November 2013 T.A. Venice to Miami
MSC Opera June 2013 Southampton to Norway
MSC Poesia November 2012 T.A Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale
NCL Jade April/May 2012 B2B Venice to Greek Islands
NCL Jade February 2012 Barcelona to Canary Islands
Costa Deliziosa December 2011 Savona to Savona
Mariner of the Seas May 2011Rome to Rome
Oasis of the Seas October 2010 Caribbean
Queen Victoria May 2010 Southampton to Southampton
Ruby Princess November 2009....
Vision of the Seas September 2009 Denmark to Norway
Brilliance of the Seas June 2009 Barcelona to Barcelona.
Ruby Princess November 2008 ....

21 Posts
Joined Nov 2012
Originally posted by noah300
Last I've heard is the Feb 17 sailing is completely sold out. It is winter break for many in the US. That may explain why.
I have a total of 5 inside cabins booked on this cruise for that very reason, kids out of school. Unfortunately it looks like they'll be back in school that week to make up for lost days due to Irma. It's very likely I'll be cancelling 3 of those cabins in the not to distant future. I'm guessing they're will be other families in the southern states facing a similar situation.
St. Augustine, FL
7,049 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Originally posted by pmb526
Anyone know when MSC will release the June 2019 Seaside sailings? I would like to price out 7 and 14 day YC bookings. FYI, I am also not showing any 14 day sailings at all on the Seaside at this time for any dates.
We booked a 14 day for 2/2018...but it no longer shows the 14 day.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Susan and Chuck
Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments take your breath away!

St. Augustine, FL
7,049 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Originally posted by SDLong329
For the life of me, I could not get a 15 night cruise to populate for the Seaside during your stated dates (I sense a gremlin in the works). If there is an solice in the matter, MSC's office is supposed to be open on September 14th under *normal* hours. You might trying calling (or, use the CALL ME feature, if possible). Explain what you were trying to do - perhaps there is a glitch in the system. Good luck!
See, I guess I'm not nuts afterall!! LOL!
I already have it booked but was really curious what the pricing is at this point.....just to compare.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Susan and Chuck

St. Augustine, FL
7,049 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Originally posted by noah300
Last I've heard is the Feb 17 sailing is completely sold out. It is winter break for many in the US. That may explain why.
Oh great!! So week one which starts on 2/10 will be ok and week 2 will be crazy!?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Susan and Chuck

Bloomington, Illinois
292 Posts
Joined Jul 2014
Great pictures, thank you for sharing!

Originally posted by sidari
A few photos received while we were away on Preziosa this last week.

The filling of the dock before the Second Sea trials.

Notice the Bottom all painted and the Props all nice and Polished up.

Out at Sea

South Carolina, USA
1,890 Posts
Joined Mar 2014
Great pics. Good to be seeing her in all her glory.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Fantasy
SS Norway
Carnival Triumph
Majesty of the Seas
Grandeur of the Seas
Sovereign of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
Carnival Dream
Oasis of the Seas
Serenade of the Seas(12/15)
MSC Divina (05/16)
NCL Jewel (05/17)
NCL Escape (12/17)
MSC Seaside (04/18)
Celebrity Equinox (12/18)
Symphony of the Seas (03/19)
Carlisle, England
144 Posts
Joined Apr 2015

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Liberty of the seas
9/2/2009
Norwegian epic
15/5/2014
Anthem of the seas
11/10/2015
Independence of the seas
16/7/2016
Msc seaview
13/7/2018
Msc seaview
20/7/2018
United States
1,718 Posts
Joined Feb 2013
Fostelo - Thanks for sharing those great photos.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming Cruises:

Celebrity Edge - Dec 2018
MSC Seaside - Dec 2017

Past Cruises:

Harmony OTS - Dec 2016
Allure OTS/ Dec-2015/ W. Caribbean
Freedom OTS/Mar 15-2015/ W. Caribbean
Adventure of the Seas|Mar-2014| S. Caribbean
Oasis of the Seas |Aug 17, 2013 |Western Caribbean
Freedom of the Seas |Mar-13|Eastern Caribbean