Posted April 28th, 2017, 09:58 AM
We went on a cruise 5 years ago and I was in the middle of my weight loss. I did a couple things that helped to not gain too much:
1. I never used the elevator. Took the stairs the whole time.
2. Skipped the bread at dinner so I could try the yummy desserts which I usually split with my hubby.
3. Bring your own water bottle and add the fresh lemon slices at the beverage center and/or buffet to your water. That will keep you hydrated and the lemon helps with water retention from sugar and salt.
4.Use the fitness center on the ship at least a couple of times.
4. I ate lower point meals for breakfast and lunch so that I could enjoy my dinner
5. You could probably have the bartender make a skinny drink for you. I have them make me a "margarita" with muddled lemon and lime with tequila and club soda and a Splenda. Same idea but a lot less points!
6. I didn't deny myself much because I was on a cruise for crying out loud, but I enjoyed everything I wanted in moderation. I did gain a little but once I got home, I was super disciplined and lost it that first week back!
7. Have a great time!
Sent from my iPhone using Forums