Where's my '7 for 7' email?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Windstar Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:52 AM.
Europe
347 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
I signed up for the Thursday Specials by email but they have not been arriving now for about the past month. I'm wondering whether its been quietly dropped or whether its something to do with my email address? I tried re-registering with a different email address, but still nothing. Just wondering whether everyone else is still receiving these emails each Thursday?
Minnesota
368 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
I've been receiving them. The last one from August 31 said "Fall into new fares - from $1599 on 7 for 7.

Have you checked your spam?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Wind Surf 1.30.2016 "Classic Caribbean"
Carnival Magic 2.8.2015
Wind Spirit 12.27.2014 "Panama Canal & Costa Rica"
Legend of the Seas 6.13.2003 "Alaska"
Royal Olympian 2001 "3 Continents"
Dolphin Cruise Line 11.1995
Monarch of the Seas 2.23.1992 "Southern Caribbean"
Europe
347 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Yes, spam folder checked - they did come through for a while with no problem - then stopped. I can't figure it out. Thanks for letting me know that they are still happening anyway, I will keep trying.
Sacramento, California
783 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Hmm, the last one I received was sent 8/24 and it was in spam. I hadn't noticed that they weren't coming - they go to an address that my husband checks daily, not the one I use most of the time.

I'd booked the first Wonders of Alaska and Canada when it was on 7 for 7 and was interested in booking the prior ocean crossing if it had a good 7 for 7 price. The new 7 for 7 specials come out on Thursdays so I've just been going to the website for them to check:
https://www.windstarcruises.com/specials/

Japan and North Pacific is on this week's list and I booked it Monday so now all I have to do is monitor in case there is a price drop.

The email said that there would be a new set of specials each Thursday so perhaps they didn't plan on sending it each week.

Did you get the notice of the One Week Sale (which is a two-week sale for Yacht Club members because we could start booking now)?