Horseshoe Bay Departure Time?

beachdiamonds

We will be visiting on the Explorer of the Seas this summer. The ship is in port from 8-4 with all aboard at 3:30pm. We have a water excursion booked with a vendor who is located at the Dockyard and it is scheduled to be over at 10:45am. We want to then go to Horseshoe Bay Beach for a couple hours via the bus.

Can someone tell me what time we should leave Horseshoe to catch the bus back in order to be back by 3:15pm? Is 2/2:15 pretty safe? When do the cruise folks start to make there way back? Do they run more buses back to the dockyard in the afternoon?

Thanks!

We will be visiting on the Explorer of the Seas this summer. The ship is in port from 8-4 with all aboard at 3:30pm. We have a water excursion booked with a vendor who is located at the Dockyard and it is scheduled to be over at 10:45am. We want to then go to Horseshoe Bay Beach for a couple hours via the bus.

Can someone tell me what time we should leave Horseshoe to catch the bus back in order to be back by 3:15pm? Is 2/2:15 pretty safe? When do the cruise folks start to make there way back? Do they run more buses back to the dockyard in the afternoon?

Thanks!

What vendor did you use?

Thanks!

You should definitely go to Horseshoe Bay. It is beautiful. The bus runs constantly. Very nice buses by the way and drivers in Bermuda shorts. As I recall, the bus ride took about 20 to 25 minutes at the most. You will see the line for the bus almost as soon as you get off the ship. Enjoy your cruise!

the bus can get very crowded and you will have to leave early. I personally have taken a cab both ways. No $2pp and its only about $30 or so each way. I am on vacation and ride the bus enough in NY but I have ridden the bus in Bermuda when time is not an issue...