San Francisco city tour needed

We just took a 4-hour city tour with Dylan's Tours and it was terrific. Dylan was our driver and his mini-bus for 8 of us was very comfortable. Dylan was very knowledgable about San Francisco (he is a native) and showed us all of the highlights of the city. Highly recommend him for a wonderful day in The City By the Bay!

I am looking for a San Francisco city tour, preferably with a private guide. I am looking for recommendations.....

Thanks in advance.

Linda

Highly recommend NAPA VALLEY WINE COUNTRY TOURS for a memorable day in wine country. We took the $99 internet special which included pick up in San Francisco at three locations, breakfast on the PARTY LIMO BUS (mimosas, bagels, croissants, cheese, crackers & fruit)....while on our way over the Golden Gate to the wine country. Visited two wineries in Sonoma for delicious tastings of wine & olive oil. The third winery was in Napa and included an interesting presentation among barrels of wine......and a delicious lunch with "LOTS" of yummy food. The fourth winery was gorgeous and we enjoyed visiting with our friends on their patio. Our driver ABE was incredible....so kind, caring, humorous and professional! He made sure we were all comfortable. He was the ABSOLUTE BEST tour guide we have ever had! He made our day very special and filled with amazing memories. If you can....request ABE...you won't be sorry.

I am looking for a San Francisco city tour, preferably with a private guide. I am looking for recommendations.....

Thanks in advance.

Linda

• 3 weeks later...
Highly recommend NAPA VALLEY WINE COUNTRY TOURS for a memorable day in wine country. We took the $99 internet special which included pick up in San Francisco at three locations, breakfast on the PARTY LIMO BUS (mimosas, bagels, croissants, cheese, crackers & fruit)....while on our way over the Golden Gate to the wine country. Visited two wineries in Sonoma for delicious tastings of wine & olive oil. The third winery was in Napa and included an interesting presentation among barrels of wine......and a delicious lunch with "LOTS" of yummy food. The fourth winery was gorgeous and we enjoyed visiting with our friends on their patio. Our driver ABE was incredible....so kind, caring, humorous and professional! He made sure we were all comfortable. He was the ABSOLUTE BEST tour guide we have ever had! He made our day very special and filled with amazing memories. If you can....request ABE...you won't be sorry.

Can you tell me what time they got you back to the ship? And what time your ship sailed?

This time we were not on a cruise....we stayed in San Francisco for a week. We got back around 6:00.

uote=koolforkatz;39199278]Can you tell me what time they got you back to the ship? And what time your ship sailed?

• 7 months later...
Highly recommend NAPA VALLEY WINE COUNTRY TOURS for a memorable day in wine country. We took the $99 internet special which included pick up in San Francisco at three locations, breakfast on the PARTY LIMO BUS (mimosas, bagels, croissants, cheese, crackers & fruit)....while on our way over the Golden Gate to the wine country.

Was the "party limo bus" loud? I envision some of the loud party buses in the Caribbean. I am currently researching wine country tours, but don't care for a loud ride along the way.

• 2 weeks later...

We were there last Sept and had a wonderful tour with Taste of San Francisco. He picked us up at our hotel in a black BMW van with a small group. It was the City tour. We were there during the Americas Cup race. While passing the waterfront, he pulled into a no parking place, hollered unscheduled stop to see the race. I think his name was Gary.

Great tour.

Louise