BonAire Vista Tours contact

hugger

Does anyone know how to reach this company - I have written to them twice and no response.

We are going to be in BonAire on Dec 12th and I would like to book this excursion with them. The rest of our group is doing a Bike trip that day - I've recently had a health issue that makes it impossible for me to go with them.

So I'm looking for something I can book on my own.

Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
I booked a February 2013 excursion with them, a few weeks ago. They responded in a very timely manner.

I sent emails to: info@bonairevistatours.com.

What type of excursion did you book with Bonaire vista tours. I was looking at the 1/2 day snorkeling tour as Woodwinds is booked. Most of the reviews I have read are for the land tour.

What type of excursion did you book with Bonaire vista tours. I was looking at the 1/2 day snorkeling tour as Woodwinds is booked. Most of the reviews I have read are for the land tour.

I beleive that they only operate a land tour - I may be wrong though.

Looking at their website they offer a snorkel excursion too.

They do an AWESOME JOB with their land tour so I can only imagine what a terrific job they would do with a snorkel tour. First Class operation that they have going - it's a husband and wife team - actually they will have had their first little baby by now too.

We used them for a land tour last week and found them to be very friendly and great operators. We felt it was time well spent.....but next time I will go snorkeling as we have now seen the island.

No baby as of last week.:)

No Baby YET!!!

I thought she was due when we were there the 12th of December. I bet she is more than ready for that little one to make an appearance :)

Happy that you enjoyed the island tour - we did as well. Now that I know they do a snorkel tour we'll try that next time too

Archived