Nut Med Spray?

SMSACE6

Has anyone been able to buy this product in Antigua? It is a spray made from nutmeg, and is a good pain remedy. It comes from Grenada. I am hoping to find some in Antigua when I am there on my cruise. Thanks for any info.:)

Has anyone been able to buy this product in Antigua? It is a spray made from nutmeg, and is a good pain remedy. It comes from Grenada. I am hoping to find some in Antigua when I am there on my cruise. Thanks for any info.:)

My wife had to get something from pharmacy when we were in Antigua. This was a grocery store with a pharmacy in it. Maybe if you email them they would be able to tell you if they carry it. It was like 10 minutes from the cruise port.

http://www.epicureanantigua.com/

Thanks for this. I have heard of this store before, and it is not too far from the ship, so I will check it out.:)

You might be able to email them (I think it is on their website), and ask if they carry it or know some one who does.

Good Luck

I posted the same question on the Saint Martin board, and got a reply from someone who directed me to an online site called grenadamarket. Interesting site, so we are going to order it online. The price is not out of this world expensive either. Lots of interesting products on there.:)