Q&A: Cruising with Jane McDonald

LauraS

Thanks- set to record...

I'd no idea that Jane was on a Celestyal cruise- we enjoyed our cruise with them so much (then called Louis Cruise) We fancy a return, so will be very interested in this one especially.

Some of my forum friends buy a collapsible hanging rail, like one in a dress shop, so they can hang their cruise clothes on it in a spare room when they're deciding which ones to pack...a free standing one which they can put away afterwards. It's the sort of thing you see near the front of a shop, with bargain T shirts on ! :)

We really enjoyed this first episode- it's light entertainment, but Jane did show quite a lot of the amazing ship, plus the ports. We do enjoy her humour, but perhaps that's because we were born in the same town. Not everybody knows what a ginnel is! :D

Some of my forum friends buy a collapsible hanging rail, like one in a dress shop, so they can hang their cruise clothes on it in a spare room when they're deciding which ones to pack...a free standing one which they can put away afterwards. It's the sort of thing you see near the front of a shop, with bargain T shirts on ! :)

good idea since my son and daughter moved out we now have a cruise room and a golf room ;p

good idea since my son and daughter moved out we now have a cruise room and a golf room ;p

Great! We used to have spare rooms with cruise items and suitcases, but we've down sized now, and are having to be creative... clothes hanging from door handles whilst we pack... :o

keep it half empty going away and you will find it full on your return anyway.

No... we don't buy much ashore, just duty free which goes in hand luggage... I manage a full month on board with one case and a lot of washing tablets! :D

I'm away soon to Norway, and prices on shore are enormous, so not even a little troll comes home with us... ;)

No... we don't buy much ashore, just duty free which goes in hand luggage... I manage a full month on board with one case and a lot of washing tablets! :D

I'm away soon to Norway, and prices on shore are enormous, so not even a little troll comes home with us... ;)

I know what you mean about Norway, we only buy something practical like a table runner or tea towels. They are useful and pack flat without risk of breakage in the luggage.