Independence of Seas: Do Not Miss List

UFLaw

I'm really hoping they have The Quest. We did the same 5 night two years ago on her sister ship and they did not have The Quest. When I asked they said it was most likely due to the number of kids on board being Thanksgiving week:(...Keeping my fingers crossed for it this go round...

I was on Indy last month and The Quest was cancelled until the following night. They couldn't get the flooring on top of the ice to fit together so it left a big gap and it was unsafe. The Studio B team worked through the night and day to fix the issue which they did.

• 2 months later...

Here is my list although most, if not all have already been mentioned:

Sailaway from the Helipad...best secret I heard before we left

Flowrider - you aren't even close to being too old.

Grab a seat (and a drink) on the Promenade in the evening and people watch :)

Helipad at night to look at the stars...it's pretty dark up there at night

Ice Show

70's or 80's Dance Party (which ever one they have when you are on)

• 2 weeks later...
We are in a deluxe balcony room and I wonder if anyone can tell me how many electrical outlets there are and where they may be? Between iPhones, iPads blow dryer, hair straightener... Just wondering if I should bring a multi plug extension cord to make life easier?? Also are there alarm clocks in the room with the Chargers built in? Thanks

There are not a lot of outlets in the deluxe balcony rooms. However, I purchased one of those multiple USB charging stations for our last cruise and it was perfect. It only takes on plug but charges six devices. They are reasonable on Amazon. Here is a link to one: http://a.co/9u8ohj8

There is a hair dryer already in your cabin so you don't need to pack one and it plugs in of course in the bathroom although sometimes we use it in the room. I think there are clocks but we usually have the tv on while we are getting ready (we don't spend a lot of time in our cabin, even though its a balcony) and the TV has the time. I believe there is a rule against bringing power strips and extension cords. Hope this helps!:cool: