Allure Eastern Itinerary - St Kitts - Cruise Compass

Does anybody have a link to or a recent cruise compass for the Allure St. Kitts Itinerary? Thanks!

Our sailing in May is the first time Allure is doing St Kitts this year so we are not going to find any recent compasses. Not sure if Allure has done St Kitts at all before, I haven't tried to find anything from last year.

Our sailing in May is the first time Allure is doing St Kitts this year so we are not going to find any recent compasses. Not sure if Allure has done St Kitts at all before, I haven't tried to find anything from last year.

May 14th right? We're on the same roll call. I'm guessing the St martin itinerary is basically the same just swap out the port, right?

May 14th right? We're on the same roll call. I'm guessing the St martin itinerary is basically the same just swap out the port, right?

If you find compasses, they could be similar or they could be completely different. We sailed Oasis last May and it was the week a new cast boarded for CATS. Our show schedule was completely different than any other week I had looked at compasses. They moved all the shows around so that CATS would be at the end of the week to allow for the cast to practice the entire week before having their premiere.

• 1 month later...

Looks like the Allure Eastern with St. Kitts itin just completed the first sailing of the year today. Would anyone who was on and saved the compasses be so kind and post them? A few of us would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

File this under "if you give them an inch, they take a yard." Do you happen to have the evening planner for Day 5? It was omitted from the fifth day pdf. Sorry, I'm an obsessive planner. If not, no worries! Thank you again!

Compass day 5

Thank you for taking the time to scan and post these. I noticed on this one the last two pages for the evening activities is missing. If possible, could you post those if you still have them?

Thanks again! :)

*edited: oops, just noticed the person above asked that very thing a little earlier.

Edited by androckb
See edit.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot thank you enough for these compasses! I would have screwed up for sure! I have never been on a cruise where the Formal night was after a day in port. I assumed the first formal night would have been on Day 3. Silly me! We would have missed it! Thank you so much for helping me to plan our trip better!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...