Divi resort - day pass?

bbfgator

Good morning - Does anyone know if Divi resort offers a day pass to cruisers for using their beach/facilities? Looking for a nice beach with chairs, umbrellas, lunch, restrooms not too far from the cruise pier. Thank you.

Unless they've changed. You just show up and pay for the loungers via a kiosk/stand next to the beach. you can purchase food and drink from the resort, but it's all ala carte. Nevertheless, it's a great beach to head to if you want a little quieter environment. And unless you are drinking like fishes and eating like hogs, the costs aren't going to burn a hole in your wallet.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I won't be there until Feb. I want to know what people paid for a taxi and if anyone else experienced an undertow. I read it was a good, shallow beach.

The last time we were in St. Maarten was in September 2015 and we spent several ours at Divi Little Bay. Pretty sure the cost of cab was $10.00, each way, for 2 of us ($5.00 per person). It was a little less on the way back since we had our driver drop us off in Philipsburg so we could walk around and do a little shopping and we took the water taxi from there to the ship. There were some very small waves the day we were there but water was generally calm. I didn't notice any undertow when we were there.

I won't be there until Feb. I want to know what people paid for a taxi and if anyone else experienced an undertow. I read it was a good, shallow beach.

Never have seen big waves or felt an undertow here. I really don't think that's the norm. I didn't find it to be a shallow beach either. Le Galion is the shallowest and calmest beach on the island.

To me the sand is not as soft compared to some of the other beaches on the island but that's the only negative of this beach to me.

• 1 month later...

I do not believe that the rest rooms at Divi LIttle Bay have lockers - the most commonly used public restrooms next to Gizmo's Bar and next to the Seabreeze Restaurant definitely do not.

Maybe Aquamania Watersports (located at Divi) has lockers available - don't know.