Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Royal Caribbean International

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Royal Caribbean International
NEW! Find Your ROYAL CARIBBEAN Roll Call

Old February 10th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default MDR menus on Oasis/Allure

Does anyone know if the lasagna in the MDR is similar to Giovannis lasagna?

Is day 1 of the menu always Mojo, day 2 Saffron, day 3 Jasmine, day 4 Pimento, day 5 ****ake, day 6 Basil, day 7 Pomodoro? I was just wondering because Oasis & Allure's day 1 is different (Oasis leaves on a Saturday and Allure leaves on a Sunday) I didn't know if they have different menu schedules. The one I have in front of me starts with Sunday as day 1 MOJO for the Allure, so would Saturday be day 1 MOJO for the Oasis? I apologize if this doesn't make sense but we are doing a B2B Oasis/Allure and we will be making specialty restaurant reservations soon and I need to decide which days to make them for.

I would also appreciate any feedback on Ritas Cantina, Seafood Shack, or Vintages, what are some of your favorite menu items from these places and are they worth the extra ala carte costs? We are doing a dining pkg on the Allure (Chops, Giovannis, and Samba) but would like to fit a couple of these restaurants in while we are on the Oasis.

Previous Cruises:
02/2010 11 night Ultimate Caribbean & Panama Cruise RCCL-Jewel of the Seas Miami, FL
05/2010 7 night Hawaiian Cruise NCL-Pride of America Honolulu, HI
02/2011 12 night Southern Caribbean Cruise RCCL-Enchantment of the Seas Baltimore, MD
03/2012 11 night Southern Caribbean Cruise RCCL-Explorer of the Seas Bayonne, NJ
09/2012 7 night Bermuda Cruise RCCL-Explorer of the Seas Bayonne, NJ
05/2013 14 night B2B Western Caribbean RCCL-Oasis/Allure Fort Lauderdale, FL

Upcoming Cruises:
06/2014 7 night Southbound Voyage of the Glaciers Alaskan Cruise Anchorage, AK

Old February 25th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bren61 View Post

Is day 1 of the menu always Mojo, day 2 Saffron, day 3 Jasmine, day 4 Pimento, day 5 ****ake, day 6 Basil, day 7 Pomodoro? I was just wondering because Oasis & Allure's day 1 is different (Oasis leaves on a Saturday and Allure leaves on a Sunday) I didn't know if they have different menu schedules. The one I have in front of me starts with Sunday as day 1 MOJO for the Allure, so would Saturday be day 1 MOJO for the Oasis? I apologize if this doesn't make sense but we are doing a B2B Oasis/Allure and we will be making specialty restaurant reservations soon and I need to decide which days to make them for.

I would also appreciate any feedback on Ritas Cantina, Seafood Shack, or Vintages, what are some of your favorite menu items from these places and are they worth the extra ala carte costs? We are doing a dining pkg on the Allure (Chops, Giovannis, and Samba) but would like to fit a couple of these restaurants in while we are on the Oasis.
Were u aware that RCI will pay for your hotel in between cruises? I read that somewhere else on CC.

Carnival Victory 09-30-2013
RCI Allure of the Seas 04-07-2013
Carnival Dream 5-19-2012
RCI Independence of the Seas 3-1-2009
Carnival Freedom 2-9-2008

Old February 25th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bren61 View Post

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1794547&highlight=rci+paying+for+ hotel

Last edited by shaharis1701; February 25th, 2013 at 06:10 PM.

Old February 25th, 2013, 11:37 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaharis1701 View Post
Were u aware that RCI will pay for your hotel in between cruises? I read that somewhere else on CC.
Yes, I was aware of that but thank you for bringing that to my attention in case I hadn't known. They are putting us up at the Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina

Previous Cruises:
02/2010 11 night Ultimate Caribbean & Panama Cruise RCCL-Jewel of the Seas Miami, FL
05/2010 7 night Hawaiian Cruise NCL-Pride of America Honolulu, HI
02/2011 12 night Southern Caribbean Cruise RCCL-Enchantment of the Seas Baltimore, MD
03/2012 11 night Southern Caribbean Cruise RCCL-Explorer of the Seas Bayonne, NJ
09/2012 7 night Bermuda Cruise RCCL-Explorer of the Seas Bayonne, NJ
05/2013 14 night B2B Western Caribbean RCCL-Oasis/Allure Fort Lauderdale, FL

Upcoming Cruises:
06/2014 7 night Southbound Voyage of the Glaciers Alaskan Cruise Anchorage, AK