Glory Tours Has anyone heard from them recently?

DENNICH

I had been emailing with Glory Tours in January several times regarding a private tour in March. Lately though all of my emails to them have not been answered. Has anyone had any correspondence with them in the last three weeks? I would still like to book a tour with them. Thanks for any information provided.

• 4 weeks later...

This post caught my attention as I have used Sarah at Glory Tours a couple of times and seem to correspond with her a once or twice a year. So upon reading your email I have contacted her and she returned my email right away. She said that she has had a very busy season and is very much in business .... the only thing she can think of is that your emails accidently ended up in her "junk mail".

I had been emailing with Glory Tours in January several times regarding a private tour in March. Lately though all of my emails to them have not been answered. Has anyone had any correspondence with them in the last three weeks? I would still like to book a tour with them. Thanks for any information provided.

No, I tried to contact her regarding a tour on our last time in Barbados, but ended up using Cameron Reid - very pleased with him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...