Revised Itineraries - Which would you prefer?

Shayhooper

OK, so if you had to rank itineraries, which would you prefer and why? Below appear to be the options based on how Escape's itineraries have been changed through December.

1. Falmouth, Grand Cayman, GSC, and Cozumel

2. Roatan, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, Cozumel

3. Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, and GSC

4. Falmouth, Grand Cayman, GSC, and Nausau

As an over planner, I'm anxiously waiting to see where Epic will be going on my Jan 13th cruise.

OK, so if you had to rank itineraries, which would you prefer and why? Below appear to be the options based on how Escape's itineraries have been changed through December.

As an over planner, I'm anxiously waiting to see where Epic will be going on my Jan 13th cruise.

#2 , really want to go to harvest caye!

To me #1 and #3 are pretty much the same thing. I like #3 slightly better because the beach massages are cheaper at Costa Maya, and because I want to go to Falmouth. I have done number 2 five or six times. It is a great itinerary, with incredible snorkeling at Roatan.I can skip GSC and Nassau so #4 is out.

I did #2 in April, but would be happy to go again! Here's my ranking, with notes based on my thoughts on ports I HAVE been to in the past:

#1 (there's a horse back riding excursion in Cozumel I'd like to do)

#3 (Costa Maya had a great, if very touristy, port area that I didn't explore much)

#4 (I went to Nassau almost 20 years ago, and even as a 12 year old realized it wasn't that great. But I haven't been in decades, so I'd give it another shot)

#2 (last only because I did that itinerary very recently)

I'm looking forward to knowing where my March 31st Escape sailing will be headed!

I would prefer 1, 3, 2 then 4 but they are all good considering they are not damaged. GSC is nice if you like a beach and free beverages( if you chose this promo)

I just received an alert from my travel agent saying the changes for the Nov 26th cruise on the Escape had been posted. I found nothing listed from NCL yet though.

day 1 depart

day 2 at sea

day 3 Falmouth, Jamaica

day 4 George Town, Grand Cayman

day 5 Cozumel, Mexico

day 6 at sea

day 7 Great Stirrup Cay

day 8 return

I just received an alert from my travel agent saying the changes for the Nov 26th cruise on the Escape had been posted. I found nothing listed from NCL yet though.

day 1 depart

day 2 at sea

day 3 Falmouth, Jamaica

day 4 George Town, Grand Cayman

day 5 Cozumel, Mexico

day 6 at sea

day 7 Great Stirrup Cay

day 8 return

Looks Good!

I would say #2 by far.

(1 or 3 would be tied for second as I can see Costa Maya and Cozumel are somewhat exchangeable)

I detest Jamaica and not a big fan of Nassau.

Grand Cayman and Cozumel are both good ports especially if you never been, but you have to tender at GC.

I love Roatan and Costa Maya has lots of excellent options including Mayan Ruins.

#2 would be our choice in a "heart beat"!!! (y)

Got to go with #2. Did that itinerary a few years back and loved it although no harvest caye then. Doing it in July on the get away. And I just loved Roatan, can't wait to go back. Cozumel is what it is. It's the largest cruise port outside the US. The plus, there are tons of excursions. The minus, it gets a bit crowded especially when the mega ships are there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Did a variation of #2 on Getaway last October- HC had a delayed opening, so we tendered at Belize City instead. Really wanted to try Escape next after 2 Getaway trips and we liked the Western ports better than the Eastern ports so we booked #2 again. Now, if I want to sail on Escape again, I would pick 1 or 3 since there would be 2 brand new ports for us

#2 is a common itinerary that you can find ships going to several times a week. I'm not sure why some think it is so exotic, my last 3 have been that variation and we did everything we could this time for something different.

None of the above. Hoping the Epic on Jan 13th has a better itinerary than these since it is suppose to be Eastern but if not I will still enjoy the cruise. Still not sure why a 7 day cruise with 3 ports is being changed to 4 ports. Oh well, if 4 ports then will have the ship all to ourselves when every one goes ashore.:D