Wine package available for purchase onboard?

Hi. Is anyone who has cruised recently able to speak to wine packages available on the ship. My parents won't drink enough to make use of beverage package and the wine and dine is no longer available. However I've read/been told that there is still sometimes a wine special (i.e. buy 5 Bottles at a discounted price) on boarding day. TIA.

I have interest in Ocean Dancer's question too!

For that matter -- maybe I need to start a new thread -- We'll be in Barcelona for a few days before our Dec.2018 TA and will be visiting wineries there... Does RC allow bringing on of wine for consumption in the stateroom? I'm happy to pay corkage!

I have interest in Ocean Dancer's question too!

For that matter -- maybe I need to start a new thread -- We'll be in Barcelona for a few days before our Dec.2018 TA and will be visiting wineries there... Does RC allow bringing on of wine for consumption in the stateroom? I'm happy to pay corkage!

RC allows 2 x 750mL bottles per stateroom. No corkage fee if you consume in your room, but $15 per bottle if you take it to the MDR/restaurant/other public location