Precruise hotel - Seattle

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

West Coast Departures

Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, San Francisco, Vancouver
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:08 PM.
Las Vegas
57 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Just got back from my post-cruise stay at the Springhill Suites and it was fabulous! I wish my stateroom was at least half this size and I would have been in heaven. They also have a really good breakfast and a complimentary shuttle to the Space Needle and Westlake Station for the monorail. Since it is almost a year till your stay, keep checking prices as it get nearer your departure date. The price on our room dropped 2 weeks before we got there.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Seattle
979 Posts
Joined Dec 2002
Check out Cedarbrook Lodge. It's 5 min from the airport (and has a free shuttle), has an excellent free breakfast and is a hotel you'd want to stay in for longer than just a layover. It's one of the best kept secrets of the Seattle hotel scene.