Punt arenas waterfalls tour

Travelinyolo

• 5 weeks later...

There is a park likely 1 hour away from Puntarenas at the cloud forest (not Monteverde park which is far) with suspended bridges and a waterfall and it is lovely, I took a tour there with local guides Al and Diego from odysseytourscr.com a couple of years ago and it was great. The drive is long but scenic we saw coffee plantations, nice towns and much wildlife.

Cheers!

Scott

There is a park likely 1 hour away from Puntarenas at the cloud forest (not Monteverde park which is far) with suspended bridges and a waterfall and it is lovely, I took a tour there with local guides Al and Diego from odysseytourscr.com a couple of years ago and it was great. The drive is long but scenic we saw coffee plantations, nice towns and much wildlife.

Cheers!

Scott

The email-adress doesn't work. I'am sorry.

• 3 months later...

We used Odyssey tours for a day excursion to La Paz Waterfalls. Well worth the time spent there. Several walking trails, bird sanctuary, and other things to see besides the waterfalls. They set up the tour and took us to the volcano, La Paz, restaurant for meal, scenic drive, coffee bean stop. We paid one price to Odyssey and they designed the tour for us. Best day of many cruises over the years. (Google La Paz resort)