Arcade

Question about prices, I'm bringing my 3 sons and my nephew. I know it's plenty of things that will keep them busy but I know they will eventually gravitate towards the arcade! What kinda damage am I looking at.....all teenagers!!

It is my understanding that they can reload the cards in the arcade despite any limits you place on them. I'd let them know they are allowed so much per day and anything over that must be repaid. You'll see how careful they are after that. You can check charges of the TV each night.

Check your cruise planner.

There was a 20% discount over the weekend, depending on your ship. Not sure when it expires.

https://www.******************.com/2017/06/15/royal-caribbean-adds-arcade-credit-pre-cruise-purchase-options

Awesome. It's still there! Thanks!

Don't forget that if you are C&A members (any level) your kids will have a arcade coupons loaded onto their Seapass cards. If you buy $50 in arcade credits you get an additional $25. Better deal than the 20% off in the cruise planner.

Don't forget that if you are C&A members (any level) your kids will have a arcade coupons loaded onto their Seapass cards. If you buy $50 in arcade credits you get an additional $25. Better deal than the 20% off in the cruise planner.

Unfortunately you may have to go to guest services to get this applied. I asked the guest services line greeter when I'd see it on my account and was told it is not automatic--you have to go to guest services to have it applied. A little frustrating, but definitely worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On our last three RCCL cruises Oasis, Freedom and Allure it was loaded automatically on my daughters card. We did not have to go to guest services but word of warning.... on each ship we had issues with games not working but still charging the pass. This happened multiple times on multiple games in multiple locations. My daughter just turned 8 last week so we were of course with her and noticed and started paying close attention. I work with middle schoolers and I think most kids would not even notice the deductions they just keep scanning the card until it works or move on to another game. Each time after we started keeping a close eye on it we contacted guest services and they always credited the amount back onto her card and never seemed surprised that it was happening. It appears to be a wide spread problem that will eat into your kids allotted amounts very quickly,

On our last three RCCL cruises Oasis, Freedom and Allure it was loaded automatically on my daughters card. We did not have to go to guest services but word of warning.... on each ship we had issues with games not working but still charging the pass. This happened multiple times on multiple games in multiple locations. My daughter just turned 8 last week so we were of course with her and noticed and started paying close attention. I work with middle schoolers and I think most kids would not even notice the deductions they just keep scanning the card until it works or move on to another game. Each time after we started keeping a close eye on it we contacted guest services and they always credited the amount back onto her card and never seemed surprised that it was happening. It appears to be a wide spread problem that will eat into your kids allotted amounts very quickly,

That's good to know.

Unfortunately, we are first time cruisers and can't sign up for the C&A until after the cruise....

We gave each kid a set amount to spend each day and had it loaded to their sea pass card. That way they could purchase whatever, play games, etc. We gave the teens $50/day.

Arcade charges don't go against daily spending limits. Found that out the hard way. Have to watch your account daily to supervise what they are spending

You should be able to. We are going on our fist cruise and it let me sign up for C&A.

While you can sign up prior to your first cruise, you don't get any perks until the second cruise.

Depending on their ages, you can TELL them how much they are allowed to spend. It's a good budgeting lesson! You can keep track of charges via the TV....or check periodically at the Customer service desk. If they are young enough, you will be with them when they're "out and about"...and can set limits.