Anguilla?

ciscokid51

Hi Cruise Critic - has anyone ferried over to Anguilla while on a cruise ship stop in St. Maarten? Just curious if it can be done, would I get in trouble with the ferry schedule, where to hang out in Anguilla, etc. Any insights would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

The ferries leave from a location next to the St Maarten Airport. Make sure you bring your passport with you to use the water taxi which takes 30 minutes to get across some of the bluest waters in the world to Anguilla. A trip well worth your time!

Worldspan

Naples, Florida

The ferries leave from a location next to the St Maarten Airport. Make sure you bring your passport with you to use the water taxi which takes 30 minutes to get across some of the bluest waters in the world to Anguilla. A trip well worth your time!

Worldspan

Naples, Florida

Most folks go to Anguilla via the ferry from Marigot which is 30 minutes. I would think that it would take a little longer if you take the ferry from near the airport. The ferry from Marigot has a set schedule. Does the one from the Simpson Bay Laggon or do you have to per-book it?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cruise Critic - has anyone ferried over to Anguilla while on a cruise ship stop in St. Maarten? Just curious if it can be done, would I get in trouble with the ferry schedule, where to hang out in Anguilla, etc. Any insights would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

I am wondering the same. Please report back if you do this. I would like to try this during my stop in St . Maarten next month.

There are several companies that do a tour from the dock in Phillipsburg to Anguilla....prolly your best bet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you know if these tours actually take you to the Anguilla and take you on a tour of the island or are they more on the line of snorkel tours with a beach stop in Anguilla?

There are several companies that do a tour from the dock in Phillipsburg to Anguilla....prolly your best bet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably will be the best option considering the time in port. What are the names of these companies? Will we get back

to port in time for a 5:00pm departure?

• 2 months later...