Canopy Adventure - what to take, etc.

Lothiel

Just a quick question about the Carnival excursion, Canopy Adventure. I'm travelling alone and planning on bringing a backpack while in port. Will I be able to store it safely on the excursion? For instance, is there a tour vehicle where I can leave my bag during the zipline? Any suggestions on what to take and what to wear?

My husband and I did the Ocho Rios Original Canopy Tour this past January, and we did not take a backpack or anything with us. They said you have to hold onto your possessions at all times so not sure how it would work bringing along a backpack unless you're planning on wearing it while you zip, I don't think they want you leaving things on the bus/van for security reasons.

I did have a fannypack with my camera, etc. but that was it.

I had bug spray in my fannypack too, and we used it although I'm not sure we needed to as we didn't see/hear any mosquitoes or anything.

DH wore shorts/t-shirt, I wore jeans/t-shirt. Good walking shoes too as you walk in and out of the zip-line area and it can be muddy if they've had rain, and there are steps (downhill going in).

It's an awesome excursion, I hope you enjoy it!!

Archived