Would you pay this for 2 rooms?

Two words- two bathrooms.

Lol... Bathrooms seem to be a big selling feature!

Is there not showers in the gym/ spa area that are free to use? Bigger then the stateroom showers? That's usually where we go, as the stateroom showers are tiny! And the sauna us great too...

Is that available daily on the Independabce?

We got ourselves into this same situation for our upcoming cruise. My daughters are 13 and 11 and we've always sailed in one room. This time we opted for 2 rooms (connecting balcony rooms) and the price was only about $200 more for us so we jumped on it.

With the kids getting older it does get a bit squishy in the room. However, if I was saving a bundle of money, I'd have no problems putting all 4 of us in one room.

Spring break cruises are spendy! This is the only time of year that we go and it will most likely be this way until they graduate!

We got ourselves into this same situation for our upcoming cruise. My daughters are 13 and 11 and we've always sailed in one room. This time we opted for 2 rooms (connecting balcony rooms) and the price was only about $200 more for us so we jumped on it.

With the kids getting older it does get a bit squishy in the room. However, if I was saving a bundle of money, I'd have no problems putting all 4 of us in one room.

Spring break cruises are spendy! This is the only time of year that we go and it will most likely be this way until they graduate!

$200.... Without a doubt I would jump on that too.

$700, I'm still not sure.

Why would you lose your excursions? They should be tied to your reservation number. Are they saying they have to cancel your whole reservation and start again? I'm confused.

I know. I was confused too. Thinking he didn't give me the correct info.

I've changed my original res from a regular booking to BOGO... Back in May.They cancelled and rebooked. But I didn't have any excursions then.

I was hoping they could just change this one. Maybe I need to call another agent

I've changed my original res from a regular booking to BOGO... Back in May.They cancelled and rebooked. But I didn't have any excursions then.

I was hoping they could just change this one. Maybe I need to call another agent

I would try that. Even if they have to re-price you, you'd think you could keep your reservation number.

I would call RC directly. They may be offering another special now. You can always transfer to your own TA if you wish later on.

Enjoy your cruise

Edited by Cruise a holic

You should be able to re-price to the new price code and even change cabin categories and keep the same reservation numbers. I have done this all the time and just did it a month ago for our January cruise.

Just want to thank everyone for responding and give an update....

Great advice. I called back this morning, spoke with a new agent who was able to book two staterooms and move everything over to the new bookings no problem!

Well, actually her calculations were off about $49 when I checked everything later this afternoon...(she gave me the going rate on one room which has gone up since my hold last night) but another call to get it fixed.

Three calls...but I was able to get everything we wanted.

All done! Thanks again for your advice.

Just want to thank everyone for responding and give an update....

Great advice. I called back this morning, spoke with a new agent who was able to book two staterooms and move everything over to the new bookings no problem!

Well, actually her calculations were off about $49 when I checked everything later this afternoon...(she gave me the going rate on one room which has gone up since my hold last night) but another call to get it fixed.

Three calls...but I was able to get everything we wanted.

All done! Thanks again for your advice.[/QUOT

Great news! Enjoy your cruise!

If you factor in the $200 credit,

$31.25 more, per day/per person.

Sounds fair to me.

I like your thinking!!!

Actually.... I just tried your calculations...

And it $15.63 more per person per day! Even better!!!

( $500 more divided by 8 for 8 days is $62.50...then divide by 4 for each of us! $15.63!

I think I'll use that when I sell it to my DH... I'll surprise him in March!

Edited by son3cruisers