eurodam cabin tips

reginakarek

We sailed on the Eurodam last December. It is a wonderful ship, in fact our favorite out of the 9 cruises we have taken. We booked with a guaranteed balcony and were nervous about where our cabin would be. It ended up being in a wonderful location, near the elevators, on the Rotterdam level. I really don't think you can go wrong on this ship whatever floor you are on. I would recommend rooms toward the back stairs/elevators if you get a choice, because it is quick for getting to the dining room or Windjammer before running to other activities.

On a side note, a really cool thing we found about Holland America was they will actually deliver dinner from the dining room to your cabin. We had formal dinner in our PJ's in our room one night, was fabulous! :)

The hydro pool in the spa is also great, well worth the fee they charge for the week.

Enjoy!

You mean first time cruising on Eurodam? Because I see you already have a countdown clock for a cruise....

You don't say what type of cabin you are looking for, but the best kept secrets on the Vista and signature class ships of HAL are the J & K inside cabins on Main deck. they are much larger than any insides but I cabins on Navigation deck. J 7 K cabins on other decks are small. Those Main deck insides are larger than the OV cabins, even have more space than the verandah cabins. Only suites are bigger. EM

Archived