DunnsRiverFalls AND river tubing limited time day trip cruise ship??

ABKtje

Our ships docks from 08.3am till 04.30pm at MontegoBay. Can we make a booking for both DunnsRiverFalls AND some river tubing during this limited time? Or is this too tricky? Any advice which company please?

Check out Ricardo with Liberty Tours. We used them in January and using them again in November.
Yeah thx I already contacted him. He says we cannot do both from MontegoBay (2 hours ride) so we have to choose between DunnsRiverFalls or BlueHole. Or only thr tubing of course.What would you advice and for what reason? TIA!

Yeah thx I already contacted him. He says we cannot do both from MontegoBay (2 hours ride) so we have to choose between DunnsRiverFalls or BlueHole. Or only thr tubing of course.What would you advice and for what reason? TIA!

We loved Blue hole. Dunns River is really crowded and way too touristy for us. We haven't tried the tubing yet. Going to try that in either November or May. We like the more adventurous stuff so we chose Blue Hole over Dunns River. Here is a video from our Blue Hole trip.

Wow that's an awesome video! Can you tell me more about that? Did you book the complete trip including the helping guides or do we have to book the trip to the BlueHole separately and book the guides once we are over there? I need some help because I did not know we can make it that intensive....just thought we were going to take a look and have some swimming perhaps. Any advice appreciated. Once again; awesome!

Wow that's an awesome video! Can you tell me more about that? Did you book the complete trip including the helping guides or do we have to book the trip to the BlueHole separately and book the guides once we are over there? I need some help because I did not know we can make it that intensive....just thought we were going to take a look and have some swimming perhaps. Any advice appreciated. Once again; awesome!

We booked the whole thing with Liberty Tours. Ricardo handled everything. He had the guides setup and ready for when we arrived. He takes care of everything. You pay him when he picks you up and he takes care of the rest including lunch if that's part of the package you book. The only thing you have to pay are for tips and photos if you would like. You can make it as intensive as you would like. We chose to go higher because we were only a group of 6. The people on the cruise ship tours only had the option to go about 1/4 of the way up. The guides are very helpful and will help you every step of the way. We had one person with us who is afraid of heights and he still had a blast. He bypassed the high jumps, but did everything else. We spent plenty of time at Blue hole and still made it back to the ship in plenty of time.