Dawn AC cabin for 2 friends?

sclauss

I'm in an AC cabin with a friend from work. Is the sofa a pull out? Can the beds be separated from Queen to 2 beds? Would you recommend an AB upgrade for the 2 bedrooms? How different is the AB from the AC?

Does the bridge overhang interfere with sunlight on the balcony? I love the idea of 378 sq. ft. cabin with a 135 sq. ft. balcony. If I go to AB, I give up the extra balcony space. I read that the wind isn't too bad on the AC balcony.

Any advise is appreciated. Sailing in < 3 weeks!

Hi. The AC's have only a queen-size bed (cannot seperate) and the couch is not a pull out. If you don't want to sleep together, you'll need to upgrade.

In all honesty, the huge balcony is really a waste of space for 2 people. You can't even put a table and chairs out there because of the wind. And, no the wind isn't extreme, but enough that a forward cabin would not be my first choice in the future.

Good luck no matter what you decide to do!

The problem with an AB cabin for 2 adults is that while the main bedroom is beautiful and has an incredible bathroom overlooking the ocean, but the other bedroom/bath is the smallest thing you have ever seen & is really meant for kids-small ones if there are more than 2 of them-it also has no window. Also the couch in the living room is too small for an adult to sleep on.

Maybe check to see if the bed in the main bedroom can be divided to be twins??

Otherwise the AB was beautiful-we loved it.

Ilene

Archived